eBay and Paypal are CROOKS---- Vol- OWNED

Originally Posted by BTK

there's no reason for them to do that unless you're doing something that raises red flags.
Like what? I just told you that I sell my personal collection and some DS kicks (Js, AM...) from previous season... no disputes, tracking entered, positive feedbacks... all to make a quick buck and buy clothes and such.
They raise this red flag that you speak of when ever they feel like.... basically the equivalent of not telling you the reason for closing your account. They told me that LITERALLY.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

How much money were you moving each month?
I've sold a few kicks lately.... maybe 5K... Don't have to sell that many pairs if on average it's $150-$250 per.

I've sold a few kicks lately.... maybe 5K... Don't have to sell that many pairs if on average it's $150-$250 per.

Yeah, Paypal is complete BS. I was receiving money from ebay and NT member when I was selling sneakers and they freeze my account. It happened to my sister too, so I'm taking a guess that they do that after your account picks up on activity and reaches a certain amount of cash. They ask you to send in a copy of your photo ID and proof of address and all tracking numbers. I do so and they closed my account because my address matches with another account that was closed to "suspicious" activities. Here's the BS, it matched because of someone else in my building; just because we are at the same address, the apartment number doesn't matter. So basically whoever else that lives in my building who tries to open an account is screwed. I call and they cant be negotiated with, so I wait the 90 days for the freeze on my account to be off and transfer the funds into my bank account so they can close my account. Not giving up, I made a new account under my grandmas address with my name. As I start selling again, they hit me with same BS saying they need to review my transactions and to send in my photo ID and proof of address which I did. They matched my name in the system and again they froze my account. Dealing Paypal is a pain, I got to pay a fee and then if there is disputes there are too many loop holes to get frauded.

Yeah, Paypal is complete BS. I was receiving money from ebay and NT member when I was selling sneakers and they freeze my account. It happened to my sister too, so I'm taking a guess that they do that after your account picks up on activity and reaches a certain amount of cash. They ask you to send in a copy of your photo ID and proof of address and all tracking numbers. I do so and they closed my account because my address matches with another account that was closed to "suspicious" activities. Here's the BS, it matched because of someone else in my building; just because we are at the same address, the apartment number doesn't matter. So basically whoever else that lives in my building who tries to open an account is screwed. I call and they cant be negotiated with, so I wait the 90 days for the freeze on my account to be off and transfer the funds into my bank account so they can close my account. Not giving up, I made a new account under my grandmas address with my name. As I start selling again, they hit me with same BS saying they need to review my transactions and to send in my photo ID and proof of address which I did. They matched my name in the system and again they froze my account. Dealing Paypal is a pain, I got to pay a fee and then if there is disputes there are too many loop holes to get frauded.

the thing is, Paypal often calls YOUR customers to verify that you did deliver on the goods so for them to snuff the account is total bull.
i had a few of my boys telling me that Paypal called and that they said they received everything and things were just peachy. They STILL killed the account.

the thing is, Paypal often calls YOUR customers to verify that you did deliver on the goods so for them to snuff the account is total bull.
i had a few of my boys telling me that Paypal called and that they said they received everything and things were just peachy. They STILL killed the account.

@OP did you receive the payments as gift or regular payment? Sux to hear they closed your account. I don't know any other pay service then paypal

@OP did you receive the payments as gift or regular payment? Sux to hear they closed your account. I don't know any other pay service then paypal

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

BS(even tho 5k @ $250 a pop is 20 kicks)

Originally Posted by KVN

Nah man.. straight eBay transactions 99% time. If I did receive any other money it was via direct invoice.... NEVER gifts.

Originally Posted by KVN

Nah man.. straight eBay transactions 99% time. If I did receive any other money it was via direct invoice.... NEVER gifts.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Why would I be BSin? 
laugh.gif

Why would I be BSin? 
laugh.gif

nah not you i mean its bs from paypal even though that would be around 20+ transactions..edit this thread made me go check my paypal

Why would I be BSin? 
laugh.gif

nah not you i mean its bs from paypal even though that would be around 20+ transactions..edit this thread made me go check my paypal

Why would I be BSin? 
laugh.gif

My bad, I misread you. *fist pound*

Why would I be BSin? 
laugh.gif

My bad, I misread you. *fist pound*

Back
Top Bottom