eBay and Paypal are CROOKS---- Vol- OWNED

Im just waiting on GoogleAuction...

GoogleAuction+GoogleCheckout Would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

How much money were you moving each month?
I've sold a few kicks lately.... maybe 5K... Don't have to sell that many pairs if on average it's $150-$250 per.
id call my lawyer just on principle
all transactions were set up thru ebay? tracking numbers from every order? perfect feeback after all transactions in question?
real talk id have a lawsuit being prepared for my $250 and something way extra for a) stopping your buisness/money flow b) keeping you away from money that is leaglly yours for 30-60 days and c) shutting me down without proper explanation

i always transfer my money to my bank imediately anyways tho

I've sold a few kicks lately.... maybe 5K... Don't have to sell that many pairs if on average it's $150-$250 per.
all transactions were set up thru ebay? tracking numbers from every order? perfect feeback after all transactions in question?
real talk id have a lawsuit being prepared for my $250 and something way extra for a) stopping your buisness/money flow b) keeping you away from money that is leaglly yours for 30-60 days and c) shutting me down without proper explanation

How long have you guys had your paypal accounts.

I have had mine since 2003, and have never had any problems with them what so ever.
I have got numerous offers for lines of credit, and even get interest on money I have in
my account.

I will tell you this though, sending, and receiving payments as gifts too often will get your account
closed because paypal normally does not get a percentage of the transaction.

At the end of the day its a business, and they are there to make money. Not to say what they are doing
is fair, but you have to look at it from their side.

How long have you guys had your paypal accounts.

I have had mine since 2003, and have never had any problems with them what so ever.
I have got numerous offers for lines of credit, and even get interest on money I have in
my account.

I will tell you this though, sending, and receiving payments as gifts too often will get your account
closed because paypal normally does not get a percentage of the transaction.

At the end of the day its a business, and they are there to make money. Not to say what they are doing
is fair, but you have to look at it from their side.

Originally Posted by prymone

THIS
& I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS transfer my money as soon as i see it in my account because of how paypal is noq

THIS
& I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS transfer my money as soon as i see it in my account because of how paypal is noq

Lol, a lawyer for what? You gonna be wasting your money on that one.  Any business has the right to refuse service to any customer for any reason.  You don't have a right to use paypal, it's a privilege.  Oh, and that little user aggrement you checked the box for when signing up, pretty much guarantees any attempt at litigation will fail. 

Lol, a lawyer for what? You gonna be wasting your money on that one.  Any business has the right to refuse service to any customer for any reason.  You don't have a right to use paypal, it's a privilege.  Oh, and that little user aggrement you checked the box for when signing up, pretty much guarantees any attempt at litigation will fail. 

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

You obviously haven't been in this situation "Frank". "For any reason"? Do you even know the law... I know what you're saying but you're talking recklessly. I can give you examples but not going to waste my time. Whatever, hope this never happens to you though. The point of my post is to make people aware at the very least...not to gain sympathy or have someone like you refer me to the user agreement. Did you even read it yourself?
As for hiring a lawyer for $250 of damages, it is beyond stupid.

As for transferring your money "immediately", well that's what I did and they reversed my last transfer. So there goes that.

Again the point of the thread was to simply make people aware that you can/will get got... even if you're operating fair and square. I also wanted to get account from other people. That is all!

Good day and let's wish for google to crank some' good one day. 
ohwell.gif

You obviously haven't been in this situation "Frank". "For any reason"? Do you even know the law... I know what you're saying but you're talking recklessly. I can give you examples but not going to waste my time. Whatever, hope this never happens to you though. The point of my post is to make people aware at the very least...not to gain sympathy or have someone like you refer me to the user agreement. Did you even read it yourself?

As for transferring your money "immediately", well that's what I did and they reversed my last transfer. So there goes that.

Again the point of the thread was to simply make people aware that you can/will get got... even if you're operating fair and square. I also wanted to get account from other people. That is all!

ohwell.gif

damn they reversed your transaction now that sounds more wrong that closing your account with no excuse
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

damn they reversed your transaction now that sounds more wrong that closing your account with no excuse
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

Oh trust me, I have been in numerous situations with paypal.  Fortunately I have had an account for awhile so they don't really try to pull that nonsense with me, at least not yet.  But I have had plenty of other problems with them.  I literally want to come up with a way to scam them just for causing me so many problems and having horrible customer service. But yeah, I agree with you, they suck, I hate them.  I was just pointing out that there really is nothing you can do as far as a lawyer and that the user agreement allows them to do whatever they want.  Unless there is some kind of discrimination then any business can refuse service for any reason. 

ohwell.gif

Oh trust me, I have been in numerous situations with paypal.  Fortunately I have had an account for awhile so they don't really try to pull that nonsense with me, at least not yet.  But I have had plenty of other problems with them.  I literally want to come up with a way to scam them just for causing me so many problems and having horrible customer service. But yeah, I agree with you, they suck, I hate them.  I was just pointing out that there really is nothing you can do as far as a lawyer and that the user agreement allows them to do whatever they want.  Unless there is some kind of discrimination then any business can refuse service for any reason. 

hell yea..%+%% ebay!! ...smh...they suspened you for no reaosn..last year i got suspended for leaving mutliple negative feedback for 3 buyers that all flaked on me...

hell yea..%+%% ebay!! ...smh...they suspened you for no reaosn..last year i got suspended for leaving mutliple negative feedback for 3 buyers that all flaked on me...

ALWAYS take your money out of your paypal account immediately. If you can. I do. We should start an NT petition to give paypal some hell.

ALWAYS take your money out of your paypal account immediately. If you can. I do. We should start an NT petition to give paypal some hell.

I've been on ebay/paypal since 1998

Ive had over 20 eBay/PayPal accounts suspended....and i still haven't figured out the formula...

basically they have high risk categories....for the most part these are electronics, shoes, clothing, and other stuff that is highly counterfeited.

YOU CANNOT WIN.

you won't get your money in 30-60 days its actually 180 days...and what they do is freeze your money..and when you log in it looks like its still in your account, but it isn't...they transfer it to their own accounts and collect interest for 6 months...

millions and millions of accounts frozen at any given time with hundreds of millions of dollars....collecting interest then giving it back to you acting like they did you a favor.

I could write a book on paypal and eBay...but its pretty much no longer for the littler guys....if you sell the odd thing here and there every few months you are okay and safe....if you want to do business you better research things that are not in their high-risk categories (mostly eBay motors and accessories for electronics ---chinese crap like usb cables and screen protectors, and cases)...

its a monopoly and its exactly how a monopoly operates...zero disregard for the individual and to rule by any means necessary....

i wish there was an alternative to these @%%$*++%....

paypalsucks.com <---a forum if you want to know more about their shady practices.

Back
Top Bottom