EBAY LIVE.COM CASHBACK IS BACK!!!!!!!!! 25% OFF VOL. "XBOX"

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Those who have firefox

Add on https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4513.

Then, on the regular web address, not the spoof one. Copy and paste this.

spoof://0.r.msn.com/?ld=2v3V7UPDZOXKI7zZwG5LS2B6s6AbaqzGUv2yku3HQtStgupRBnexYXUehlb74pBNGcH6bHSPDx/sFjhALj/NsybFNY5nN7WuXe/qkT3l7hqqOuKZZ8zG99UkfIMekXNDZniKGuIPvH+tLbxeThOysDmjxpJEV/HmJtguRs2+Jxj5C4NoqV/jtBtMSsigAiuYa7PdM2vtzGDD+EefYWNU4uqR3P86xHz7MVhVgtPZGeZkH20xHSTT3vbiZIVPo52boOrFIfLOBwfE5B/yA54G824G2V/5pHfPpKHaEZX6c2Xt7DNYL+0ilT2d514IEE7O3BixD6fXP+/WEFmeqJfUpwFQqa13yX:nerd:0YlfXdawAj2dzAw38FDY0KZIpPqNRJIxoQNFy2/2HTiWqZ13TLetZVfgYLXGCcrq78dgp8iyVGcNh3ia1iLjAw5vO0dzzd9Yqe4c0YQ1yEpkay+3xoPWAEjmvhSA2xQN1AzgnlTTKrPPBIT0eGJJJIdFMNbV668gs=;ref://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=xbox&go=&form=QBLH&qs=n

It should show up as 25%.

Got it from Slick Deals.
Thanks fam, just bought a Canon 40D for 777 - 195
smokin.gif
-Instant cashback!

so wait, sorry to repeat myself.

I pay with my paypal account. Get back the 25% off or after payment ?

you won't know if you get the cashback before the transaction. you'll know after you paid because you'll instantly get a cashback into your paypal.

tried the login method to live and buying something and still no instant for me.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

The 25% is harder to find than the missingno

m.jpg
laugh.gif

just copped a lens with 25% cb in 60 days
675 - 168.75 + 13.33s&h = 519.58 = $100 less than market price.

Be patient. 60 days later the funds will be released and you can cash out with Paypal.

don't get this part. gotta wait 60 days until we can actually get the money?
nerd.gif

^yea. no scams here. i've done it before. it just appears in your paypal balance in 2 months time.

oh aight damn, i thought i would be able to receive the money right after.

but hey, its free money right.

Usually it says the exact amount you will be receiving, but this is what I get with the spoof...

1zm16b4.jpg

still legit ?
nerd.gif

Thanks for this, just used it...
pimp.gif
^Yes that is legit, I received my money instantly using debit card through Paypal... digital you have to go to the nextscreen, that's when you confirm you will buy and it will show the price...

Originally Posted by digital022

Usually it says the exact amount you will be receiving, but this is what I get with the spoof...

1zm16b4.jpg

still legit ?
nerd.gif

Enter the amount you want to purchase and it will show the discount after... It can't calculate your discount if it doesn't know the total... ya dig.

EDIT:

I just copped something for $160... But my $40 cash back doesn't come back til 60 days. damn.
Oh well, I can't complain it's free money.
pimp.gif

Thanks OP.

I dont get this .. So just search for the item you want and as long as it has buy-it-now and you paypal you'll get 25%?

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

I dont get this .. So just search for the item you want and as long as it has buy-it-now and you paypal you'll get 25%?

in a nutshell, yes. But you gotta keep hitting refresh until 25% pops up or just settle for the 8% it'll normally show for

You won't see it until you buy the item.

Even when you buy the item, you won't get the cashback instantly unless the seller doesnt take returns.

Otherwise, you'll have to wait up to 60 days.

BTW, you'll only get $200 off that purchase....

....HEAD

Back
Top Bottom