Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

thanks superblytrife superblytrife and Arthur Shelby Arthur Shelby

on an unrelated note. I got one of those top star program gifts the other day. also got to cop uni blue 1s for retail because of it. loving ebay right now!

20210803_191445_resized.jpg

I think ebay eventually will start implementing fees for the authenticating service. Only question is, will they make it mandatory on certain shoes?

Whoever has the cheapest fees for sellers will get my business. It’s as simple as that. For now that’s eBay.

Also, I’m glad they expanded the brands they authenticate. Selling high end brands on there can be stressful due to the high cost involved. I’ve got a few LV sneaks I need to offload so the authenticity guarantee on them couldn’t come at a better time. :pimp:

You guys think ebay going to take over?
If they want to they can at any time. I wouldn’t mind it because other apps seem to base their BS prices on inflated numbers. The exception of when people sell used for whatever they want

Whichever gives sellers the hardest time is the one that I typically buy from. Personally, I’ve heard various horror stories from people selling on Goat so I buy from them the most. I buy from eBay every once in a while if their prices are cheaper since they have actual pics of the shoes, feedback, and buyer protection.

Last edited:
eBay has the overhead to blow all the other apps out the water. I don’t get why they don’t just undercut everyone and offer free overnight shipping to kill them all off
They have undercut everyone with no fees over a 100 and free shipping. They've gotten a good chunk of my buisness that would have gone to the other authentication apps.

Whichever gives sellers the hardest time is the one that I typically buy from. Personally, I’ve heard various horror stories from people selling on Goat so I buy from them the most. I buy from eBay every once in a while if their prices are cheaper since they have actual pics of the shoes, feedback, and buyer protection.
As a buyer, I would only go through eBay now because I can get my money back come what may, almost, no questions asked

Which apps set inflated prices? I thought only sellers can set prices.

Stockx, check what people are actually paying and that’s the price.

eBay auctions show you what an item is truly worth. Stockx and their sellers set inflated prices and unfortunately fools line up to buy. Stockx is usually the most expensive place to purchase shoes.

Unfortunately many issues them to set their own prices.

Stockx, check what people are actually paying and that’s the price.

eBay auctions show you what an item is truly worth. Stockx and their sellers set inflated prices and unfortunately fools line up to buy. Stockx is usually the most expensive place to purchase shoes.

Unfortunately many issues them to set their own prices.
At the end of the day it’s just sellers on stockx, goat etc. setting the prices and only the lowest is being sold first to buyers.
I always noticed goat listings are higher priced on popular shoes. Although I’m not a aftermarket buyer, when I sell, I usually get higher sold prices via goat. Is buyer fees that much higher on sx?

eBay listing fees are a thing of the past. What they do now is take that all off the back end haha

uh why are they having me send shoes to be authenticated in new york when i live in northern cali? dont they have an authenticator in vegas?

what the actual **** man?

A lot of these eBay sellers are clowns. I made several offers more than stockx payout and they turn it around arguing saying it doesn't matter, it still sold for that higher price on stockx.

A lot of these eBay sellers are clowns. I made several offers more than stockx payout and they turn it around arguing saying it doesn't matter, it still sold for that higher price on stockx.
Now more than ever these resellers know nothing about shoes

Back
Top Bottom