Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Man I didn’t get access tho those smh. Were they at retail ?
basically…$250

DDF0B2D7-7166-4A6F-84E2-2145D4D98303.jpeg

First TopStar experience and they do me dirty

Am I reading it right about StockX's Black Friday deal? You buy anything and you'll be rewarded with a random gift?

Top star should have been designed to sell items for retail as a way to "give back" to Ebay sneaker consumers. It has changed since it began in 2021. :smh:. In 2022, Top star wants you to buy items to maintain a purchase threshold in order to keep being in the program. It sounds like the selling threshold for stockx, where you have to achieve a certain number of sales to keep the sales percentage at a level.

Top star should have been designed to sell items for retail as a way to "give back" to Ebay sneaker consumers. It has changed since it began in 2021. :smh:. In 2022, Top star wants you to buy items to maintain a purchase threshold in order to keep being in the program. It sounds like the selling threshold for stockx, where you have to achieve a certain number of sales to keep the sales percentage at a level.

That's my impression as well. You have to spend $1500 every 6 months or whatever it is, or you're dropped from the program. And they'll only drop those retail only collections every few months.

So they will essentially give you a couple retail pairs, and expect you to pay $1000+ on resale pairs in order to maintain your status. Kind of smart idea by eBay to get more business on sneakers, but certainly not for me as I don't pay resale anymore.

But you're right. Now it's not "a way to give back" to sneakerheads. It's a way of saying "we'll save you a few hundred dollars on these retail pairs, but only if you buy resale pairs from us as well."

So for the TS Trial folks- I was under the impression I had to spend 1.5K within the 90 day time period- and I was in

But are they gonna make me maintain that spending every 3 months? Cuz if so, I’m out

This collection looks trash tbh. A lot of shoes missing my size and the Lost and Founds are already Sold Out even though the collection hasn't gone live yet :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom