Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Nt took the ebay topstar live link and bought up so many sizes on 12/2/2022. There was a big issue I had with them. :smh: It was meant for Top star only. Lets see what happens.

Nt took the ebay topstar live link and bought up so many sizes on 12/2/2022. There was a big issue I had with them. :smh: It was meant for Top star only. Lets see what happens.
Oh bro you missed it they made a new link and restocked all the sizes then they ate them again :rofl:

Ended up grabbing the street hawker SBs so I shouldn't complain. Always wanted that pair. Really wanted to get the L&Fs for a friend for Xmas, but it is what it is.

Will be my one and only Top Star purchase unless they do another retail collection before the trial period ends.

Ended up grabbing the street hawker SBs so I shouldn't complain. Always wanted that pair. Really wanted to get the L&Fs for a friend for Xmas, but it is what it is.

Will be my one and only Top Star purchase unless they do another retail collection before the trial period ends.
Yeah, I can't see myself making this insane $1500 threshold unless I needlessly flip stuff to buy **** I don't want/need to stay in it. And frankly, if they can't prevent the type of ****-show we saw from this one I don't want to bother with it. It'll just keep getting worse.

This collection looks trash tbh. A lot of shoes missing my size and the Lost and Founds are already Sold Out even though the collection hasn't gone live yet :stoneface:
based on previous collections I would consider this a good one...every collection had worthwhile options and of course things I would consider filler (Jordan 1 mids, Jordan 1 lows, Jordans that resell for about retail or less)
link to the debacle? found out about it yesterday

superblytrife superblytrife I can report that they only had three pairs of Jordan 1 mids this drop! only three pairs of Jordan 1 lows as well!

surprised by the sacai blazers as well as the Rayguns tie-dye dunks in both colors

my heart was set on the L&F but I went for and ugly pair of shoes I would never wear to use as trade bait...TS Air Forces

shoes currently sold out

listing-57-Nike SB Dunk Low Pro PRM Dodgers - Men's Size

Nike

Nike SB Dunk Low Pro PRM Dodgers - Men's Size​

$110.00
Sold Out

listing-58-Nike SB Dunk Low Pro QS Street Hawker - Men's Size

Nike

Nike SB Dunk Low Pro QS Street Hawker - Men's Size​

$110.00
Sold Out

listing-59-Nike Dunk SB Low Pro QS Instant Skateboards - Men's Size

Nike

Nike Dunk SB Low Pro QS Instant Skateboards - Men's Size​

$100.00
Sold Out

listing-60-Nike SB Dunk High Pro ISO Doraemon - Men's Size

Nike

Nike SB Dunk High Pro ISO Doraemon - Men's Size​

$100.00
Sold Out

listing-61-Nike SB Dunk Low Pro QS Tie-Dye Ragun White - Men's Size

Nike

Nike SB Dunk Low Pro QS Tie-Dye Ragun White - Men's Size​

$100.00
Sold Out

listing-62-Nike SB Dunk Low Pro QS Tie-Dye Raygun Black - Men's Size

Nike

Nike SB Dunk Low Pro QS Tie-Dye Raygun Black - Men's Size​

$100.00
Sold Out

listing-63-Jordan 4 Retro Military Black - Men's Size

Jordan

Jordan 4 Retro Military Black - Men's Size​

$210.00
Sold Out

listing-64-Jordan 4 Retro Thunder - Men's Size

Jordan

Jordan 4 Retro Thunder - Men's Size​

$190.00
Sold Out

listing-65-Nike Dunk Low SB x Why So Sad? The Predatory Bird - Men's Size

Nike

Nike Dunk Low SB x Why So Sad? The Predatory Bird - Men's Size​

$120.00
Sold Out

listing-66-Jordan 1 Retro High OG Chicago Lost and Found - Men's Size

Jordan

Jordan 1 Retro High OG Chicago Lost and Found - Men's Size​

$180.00
Sold Out

listing-67-Nike Air Force 1 Low x Travis Scott Cactus Jack - Men's Size

Nike

Nike Air Force 1 Low x Travis Scott Cactus Jack - Men's Size​

$160.00
Sold Out

Finally got a pair of shoes to post up on my Top Star tracker! $160...only $1340 to go to secure my membership

Where is the other authentication place? I know there is one in Queens, NY.

Bought some shoes last week. Not seeing any movement

I keep checking for shipping notification from my TopStar order (not L&Fs - Dodgers Dunks via Project Blitz) and then I remember it was just Friday and I need to show some patience lol. I'm used to mandatory 3-day turnarounds from SX :lol:

10% off sneakers (up to a $100 discount) on ebay with code SNEAKERTIME10. The pair I woulda used it on sold in the last day or so :smh:

I keep checking for shipping notification from my TopStar order (not L&Fs - Dodgers Dunks via Project Blitz) and then I remember it was just Friday and I need to show some patience lol. I'm used to mandatory 3-day turnarounds from SX :lol:
Bro I hope you get your pair. I order the size 10 white Rayguns and ProjectBlitz cancelled my order was some BS could not verify shipping excuse. This is the account I had 3 previous Top star orders from.Worked with Top Star support and they couldn't do **** for me! Bogus as Hell and I get nothing.

Bro I hope you get your pair. I order the size 10 white Rayguns and ProjectBlitz cancelled my order was some BS could not verify shipping excuse. This is the account I had 3 previous Top star orders from.Worked with Top Star support and they couldn't do **** for me! Bogus as Hell and I get nothing.
Oh man that sucks. I haven't heard boo about my order and I'm tempted to hit up TopStar and ask wtf is going on. Starting to come up on a week now...

Last edited:
Oh man that sucks. I haven't heard boo about my irder and I'm tempted to hit up TopStar and ask wtf is going on. Starting to come up on a week now...
Yeah man! I've had a couple retail wins lately so the sting isn't as bad as it could have been but been wanting those rayguns for a long *** minute now! Hopefully ProjectBlitz does right by you!

Has anyone else's TopStar orders from Friday (meaning orders from actual TS members) shipped yet? fluid hips fluid hips crumps brother crumps brother aquatic barefoot aquatic barefoot blackfrankwhite blackfrankwhite dennistrane dennistrane ?

I was going to contact TS because it claims you get exclusive customer support, but the link just sends you to ebay's page and it says "contact the seller if you have questions about your order."

Gotta say I'm pretty disappointed by this whole deal...

Has anyone else's TopStar orders from Friday (meaning orders from actual TS members) shipped yet? fluid hips fluid hips crumps brother crumps brother aquatic barefoot aquatic barefoot blackfrankwhite blackfrankwhite dennistrane dennistrane ?

I was going to contact TS because it claims you get exclusive customer support, but the link just sends you to ebay's page and it says "contact the seller if you have questions about your order."

Gotta say I'm pretty disappointed by this whole deal...
I never updated the thread but TopStar ***’d me.

Put in an order for the TS Air Force Ones right @11:00am. Got the “order confirmed” screen and all that. Went to my “purchase” page but couldn’t find them 🤔.

Went back to the TopStar page and it said “purchase limit reached”, so I’m thinking I’m good, since I couldn’t make another purchase. But I didn’t have a good feeling (no order confirmed e-mail either).

Kept trying to refresh my “purchased” and TopStar pages, until finally like @11:25 the message changed from “purchase limit reached” to “select an item to purchase” :stoneface:

I’m like “here comes the BS.”

Finally shows up in my purchase history, but says “order cancelled; payment failed.” Used Apple Pay and have never had a payment failed 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Of course the TS Air Force 1’s are sold out, as well as everything else in my size (had virtually no 11-11.5).

TopStar customer service was clueless and unhelpful per usual; gave me two $50 vouchers and said they would file my complaint. Shambles :smh:.

I never updated the thread but TopStar ***’d me.

Put in an order for the TS Air Force Ones right @11:00am. Got the “order confirmed” screen and all that. Went to my “purchase” page but couldn’t find them 🤔.

Went back to the TopStar page and it said “purchase limit reached”, so I’m thinking I’m good, since I couldn’t make another purchase. But I didn’t have a good feeling (no order confirmed e-mail either).

Kept trying to refresh my “purchased” and TopStar pages, until finally like @11:25 the message changed from “purchase limit reached” to “select an item to purchase” :stoneface:

I’m like “here comes the BS.”

Finally shows up in my purchase history, but says “order cancelled; payment failed.” Used Apple Pay and have never had a payment failed 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Of course the TS Air Force 1’s are sold out, as well as everything else in my size (had virtually no 11-11.5).

TopStar customer service was clueless and unhelpful per usual; gave me two $50 vouchers and said they would file my complaint. Shambles :smh:.
Jesus.... the whole program is trash. I'd really been looking forward to getting into it, too, having seen the stuff Crumps posted over the last year or so about it :smh:

Back
Top Bottom