Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Did any of the current top star people also receive a new email saying they would have to spend a certain amount to retain status.

LMFAO Top Star is completely pointless now smh.

Their flash "sale" was just 6 pairs of kicks marked up at the current secondary price.

Literally pointless.
Yeah they were taxing for what it was. Only one that was kinda worth picking up was the TS 6s since it was under market. Picked those up but only because of the $1500 trial bs they have going on. Ill probably sell them for what I paid for locally

LMFAO Top Star is completely pointless now smh.

Their flash "sale" was just 6 pairs of kicks marked up at the current secondary price.

Literally pointless.

Word.

I logged in and was like:
1666106163062.gif

Only decent pair available (TS AJ VI) I already have.

:stoneface:

Also, does everyone have the same six pairs available?

TS AJ VI
Panda Dunk
Medicom SB (Black)
Supreme Air Force One (White)
Yeezy Foam Runner (Onyx)
Dunk Low (Fossil Rose)

They asking resell prices for them by the way

:lol:

Everyone in the program get this sale? I just got into the trial period and been debating even bothering with reaching the 1.5K spend- I literally am not checking for anything right now.

Anyway I don’t see any emails/messages/ access or whatever

Edit- found it, I’ll pass

Last edited:
That's weird they moved away from retail pricing, that was the reason people wanted to be a part of it. I wonder if people were flipping the shoes back through eBay so they said eff it :lol:

That's weird they moved away from retail pricing, that was the reason people wanted to be a part of it. I wonder if people were flipping the shoes back through eBay so they said eff it :lol:

They mentioned in some of their replies on Twitter that it wasn't a retail drop and that yesterday's drop was just a flash "sale" to "welcome" new members.

Worst. welcome. ever.

There's supposedly another retail drop coming in "the upcoming months". So basically after the 3 month trial has expired haha. Sounding more and more like this was all just a money grab from eBay.

Pretty sure that's exactly what they want Top Star members to do, so that they can collect the fees off each sale/purchase.

Pretty sure that's exactly what they want Top Star members to do, so that they can collect the fees off each sale/purchase.
If eBay is buying wholesale I could see them profiting off of the fees, but why not just sell them for market and make all the money. I've always wondered how they get their stock.

Nice collection today, yall grab anything? It was between Olive TS6 and SBB3.0 for me, went w the 6s tho

Wow, nvm they cancelled my order 🗑. Now everything good is sold out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom