Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

ok this is only my second time selling on ebay with that fixed rate ebay shipping but the first time i did it i dont remember having to put the exact size of the box and weight.

then i noticed this on the corner of the shipping label.
20230406_093928.jpg

bill recipient? is this normal?

Last edited:
ok this is only my second time selling on ebay with that fixed rate shipping but the first time i did it i dont remember having to put the exact size of the box and weight.

then i noticed this on the corner of the shipping label.
20230406_093928.jpg

bill recipient? is this normal?
U good normal weight for shoes is 4 to 5 lbs

U are shipping them in a normal size shipping shoe box ?
yes

im worried because i dont remember the label saying "bill recipient" last time

last time i believe it only said prepaid label and it didnt make me type in the actual weight and dimensions of the shipping box like it did this time it just said up to 30lbs and 30x30x30 dimensions. thats whats confusing me

yes

im worried because i dont remember the label saying "bill recipient" last time

last time i believe it only said prepaid label and it didnt make me type in the actual weight and dimensions of the shipping box like it did this time it just said up to 30lbs and 30x30x30 dimensions. thats whats confusing me
Ebay shipping is free for the seller

Copped a fair of foams recently, the white Olympic pair in a 11.5. Multiple places in the listing it confirms size US 11.5. I get them today and they’re a damn 10.5. How did this get past authentication, I have no idea. Now I have to wait a week for the seller to not respond before getting eBay involved.

Sold a pair on ebay yesterday and the label they gave me is for Moonachie, NJ. I guess ebay's moved in right next door to stockx. NJ is just one big warehouse :rofl:

lol ebay just like half of the tri-state area, couldn't afford to stay in NYC so they moved to Jersey

Why is this buyer trying to low ball me on some shoes and I'm looking at his listing all his shoes are overpriced and beat compared to what I'm selling the audacity of him

Exactly only a fool would buy at those prices he posting and used at that aleast my shoes are clean and vnds at a good price

I'll never understand why people don't clean their preowned shoes before trying to sell them?

That little bit of effort is costing them money and they don't know it. Gum, dirt etc on the bottoms of shoes and they think it's ok?

It's just weird.
M

Back
Top Bottom