Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Surprised they are delaying again

I mean, people have had over a year to clear up the confusion

I want to say the news this year is a month earlier than it was last year

Anyone ever win anything from the Goat BF promo? Or just a PR stunt? I entered some tix for some stuff, prob better shot at powerball I’m guessing

Lmao @ the IRS delaying that again. It’s a great thing, but I’m struggling to imagine why they couldn’t get their **** together in a year’s time. :lol:

Guess I’ll offload some more **** between now and January then. :pimp:

Does anyone know if it is 20k and 200 for the form to be sent or is it sent if you reach one or the other? I've heard it has to be both but have heard others say it only has to be one of the 2 thresholds for the form to be sent. And yes I know you're supposed to report whether or not you receive the form lol

Wtf is this nonsense from GOAT, seriously?
IMG_1656.png

Anyone ever win anything from the Goat BF promo? Or just a PR stunt? I entered some tix for some stuff, prob better shot at powerball I’m guessing

I struck out on everything I tried since the first Day. Yesterday I got through for the White/Green Air Ship and was so surprised that I just bought a pair. Didn’t do my due diligence because they’re sitting for below retail everywhere and I didn’t even get my size so L on my part.

Think you have to use a little reasonable sense and not go for the stuff that’s obviously limited - as I type they have Lebron 2 samples from 2005. It’s certainly gonna be one size and maybe one pair so not even worth trying for me

Does anyone know if it is 20k and 200 for the form to be sent or is it sent if you reach one or the other? I've heard it has to be both but have heard others say it only has to be one of the 2 thresholds for the form to be sent. And yes I know you're supposed to report whether or not you receive the form lol

It's when you reach BOTH! 👍 The word "AND" is the key for that.

Just sold something on stockx and it didn’t pass verification. True BS now I gotta pay the overcharged shipping, unbelievable. Gonna cancel my account.

Not shoes, but sold an essentials crewneck I purchased from pacsun. They said it didn’t match their authorized pair or something foolish
Yeah selling clothes on their is a headache they sent back some shorts or joggers back to me the only clothes I'll sell on their is Travis merch

Just sold something on stockx and it didn’t pass verification. True BS now I gotta pay the overcharged shipping, unbelievable. Gonna cancel my account.

When they charge you the shipping back fee, it really infuriates me. They rejected a pair of shoes once of mine that they said were “worn”… they charged me the shipping back and I was pissed. Sold them on goat for more money a few weeks after. Haven’t looked back… pretty much just sell on goat and eBay now.

As long as they didn't ship the shoes back to you things should be ok. Not sure how long you've been selling but usually they only hold the funds when you first start selling, happened to me when I started.
ive been selling since 2001.

i think the reason they hold my funds is because authenticators dont know how to authenticate.

dumb ****s like Cindy Mulder should be fired. dont sell a pair of cosmic unitys because she cant tell if they are new or not.
Screenshot_20231201_202904_eBay.jpg

idk goat sent me tax forms after it was announced last year they wouldn’t either

But good news
theres federal thresholds AND separate state thresholds. you might live in a state that has lower thresholds

Regarding the irs rule, remember your state may require income reporting limits much lower. Many states trigger a 1099k from eBay at say $1200 in sales. So keep all that mind too.

Did third party sites ever officially send out the 1099ks with the $600 in mind, and then retroactively told people not to listen to it? How did all of this go down over the years? Anyone have a breakdown. Is this three years of delays now?

Back
Top Bottom