~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ed hardy clothing ?~~~~~~~~~~~~

shore101410.jpg

that you OP?

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

ed_hardy_douche.jpg

I think they both have on an extra medium.

Kid on the left was at my University last year when I graduated.  Had a few classes with him too. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

ed_hardy_douche.jpg

I think they both have on an extra medium.

Kid on the left was at my University last year when I graduated.  Had a few classes with him too. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by icomethru

hello i need help figuring what size i need for a track jacket. I usually wear Size M for brands like akademiks and so forth. Do they run smaller for ed hardy? thanks yall

Ed Hardy runs smaller so you might need a small in Ed Hardy..Check out some stores and try on a jacket to really get an answer

Originally Posted by icomethru

hello i need help figuring what size i need for a track jacket. I usually wear Size M for brands like akademiks and so forth. Do they run smaller for ed hardy? thanks yall

Ed Hardy runs smaller so you might need a small in Ed Hardy..Check out some stores and try on a jacket to really get an answer

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

You do realize they sell Ed Hardy at Wal-Mart right? OP is going to ask if Red Monkey Jeans fit true to size or are they shrink-to-fits

-The Juice

Red Monkey?

Can you say "LAME".

OP, Evisu is where it's at...evisu and some Olympic 7's...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

You do realize they sell Ed Hardy at Wal-Mart right? OP is going to ask if Red Monkey Jeans fit true to size or are they shrink-to-fits

-The Juice

Red Monkey?

Can you say "LAME".

OP, Evisu is where it's at...evisu and some Olympic 7's...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom