edit.

Yup me too, makes me get a little mad at myself for not getting them. Especially if I had the funds to get them at the time.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

when the pure, black cats, and tour yellow's came out last year. i got the tour yellow's only and let the black cats and pure's slide by. i regret not getting the pure's, which were probably the only IV's worth getting last year that were general releases (quality wise).

penny QS foam's, black spiz'ike (it was the blk spiz'ike or a gift for my wifey for valentine, lol), there are more but these pop into mind instantly.

I wear my jays, just like i've weared my ex g/f's :smile: (Don't tell me you aren't gonna put on the J's here and there now ) :smile:

18-20, liked the 17 but wasnt paying $200 at that time...I still need Stealth XX :nerd:
nerd.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Nope if I want them I cop, if not not. Like the ugly Flips passed on release day saw the for a bill a couple of months back still no interest. I like the FR 3 and the CG 3 so I have 3 of each.

I didnt like the flips in the pictures, but then I finally saw a pair in person, and liked them. Dang it.
If you are saying bred you better be talking about white or wheat.

For some dunb @#%$ reason I didn't get the fire red 3's when they 1st came out earlier this year

haha...this happens to me all the time...when a shoe is released i hate it, and then a couple months later i start to like it and then i ahve to pay over retail...its so annoying
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

CG IIIs
Black Vs

AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

yeah i happenes to me. i.e. fire red v's when they retroed them i was like saying they were crap quality, but now after seeing them i wanted them after.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

yes, happens alot to me.
THE JOKER GANG
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

yes, I also passed on the Pure $ 3's on several occasions now I want them. When I was just out of high school I passed on the Infrared VIs with Nike Air on the back, had them in my hand and ended up buying a Charles Woodson Raiders jersey instead still kick myself to this day for that decision.

Quote:
Same thing happened to me with the Fire Red III's and Black Metallic V's with the 23 stitched on
:\
ohwell.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

It happens the other way around to me. I will cop a pair then in a couple months not want em anymore.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

dont be an ignorant piece of sh... like the rest of the 70% NT'ers who are here to be grammar f*gz. ok? we here to talk ABOUT shoes.. not how well we present it.
LJIB ; STYLEZJUN​

yup, CG IIIs and CG XIs now i'm kickin myself

They try to take me out the game, but I's alive. It's like a old negro spiritual, but I mastered Tobey. With a splash of Monster Kody, shoot faster than Kobe - Jay Z

Back
Top Bottom