edit.

Yup, a couple times this year, ended up coppin @ the outlets.

But I wish I woulda got the olive Vs, I slept on them now im a fiend 4 those

i'm feeling it right now with the All-Star XX3's.
frown.gif

i also wished i would of copped the white/blue spizikes

yup, Flip III's. Perferred the Fired Red's over those. Funny thing is, I didn't cop neither so now I'm stuck tryna find a pair for non-felonyprices

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

yup, Flip III's. Perferred the Fired Red's over those. Funny thing is, I didn't cop neither so now I'm stuck tryna find a pair for non-felony prices
ebay got some pretty good prices on some flips and maybe fire red 3s but i thik those ended

this happens to me all the time, like the time someone held me the DMP's in a sz 10(my size) and called me to come pick them up for $300 i said "whythe hell would i want those for?"
smh.gif
unfortunately i turned them down only because i did not and still dont like the dmp 11's but those dmp 6'sare haunting me till this day
frown.gif

Ok this happens to me almost everytime two kicks drop on the same day and i can only get one. LOL but i dominantly feel this way about foams Even though im aJordan head...I regret not coppin any foamposites at all...Ive had about 5-6 colorways on my foot ready to cop at retail and never did it because i knew assoon as i copped them id be broke and miss out on a pair of jordans. I wish i would have atleast copped the blue joints on their most recentrelease...
mad.gif

Yea the XX's, i wanted the stealths or the white ones bad like a year after they came out

I absolutely hated the '08 Olympic 6s when they came out! I even wrote on here, saying how ugly they were; "worst Jz I've ever seen!"...."gay pride!" etc. But the more I saw them, the more they started to grow on me! I know a lot of cats still hate 'em, but I now love 'em!(& have them!
smile.gif
)

I regret selling my OG Flint XIII to a kid on my team after the spring league season was over. That would have been right around 1998? It was my sophomore yr.I think

olive nines and black and gold ones. Slacked when they were retroed and they even had them on sale for like 50 dollars. two weeks later i wanted to cop butthey were all gone

Yup.... I hated on the aqua 8s before they came out...... NOW I regret not getting them cause I can't find them anywhere in my size..... shame on me....BIGTIME

Cool Grey III's, Grape V's and Flint XIII's come to mind (along with the Penny 1's and a few pairs of dunks)
I guess DMP's too, but I didn't cop because at the time $300 for shoes was unheard of in my house lol

I slept on the Black n red 13's when they retroed..I'm still on the hunt for them 2

CDP IV. I was at the mall weeks after they released. I saw them in person and they didn't look bad at all. Now i want a pair. I tried looking for a 99pair, but none in my size.

Also the Flips III. Didn't want them, then i did months later.

Back
Top Bottom