edit.

I passed on the Cool Grey Retro III when they came out, then I was really feeling them so I got them a couple of months latter for 100 bucks more...
Looking for DS or VNDS Cool Grey Jordan Retro III, Hit me up!

college blue and varsity red xvii's...one of my boys copped both pair and they finally grew on me

Yeah, I had to learn the hard way. I have a friend who collects as well, but he always tries to say that a certain shoe is either poorly made, ugly, or he has the og or previous retro of the shoe. Then, when there is a shoe that he does like, he says that he's going to wait until it goes on sale or gets to the clearance rack. Problem with that is that he's right only half of the time. The other half, I'd be stuck missing out on a shoe that I really like. So I agree with Terence D (first page), and I just get all of them. Really, where can you go wrong? THEY'RE JORDANS!!! Someone's going to like them even if you don't. Even if it's a year or more later, someone is going to be looking for that $39.99 Jordan on the clearance rack that nobody cared about. And you get to sell them for way over that on ebay or wherever.

for me it was kind of the opposite. when the mars came out it was so hyped up and i ended up waking early and going on line to get myself a pair even though i never really liked them that much. their sitting in the closet right now worn once, highly unlikely to be worn again lol

but one shoe i regret not getting was the green beans. never realised its true potential until it was too late to get it for retail lol
SELLIN VNDS JORDAN RETRO MARS IV SIZE 10! GET AT ME FOR PICS!

oly vii's still dont have em :frown:
frown.gif

im like that with the grapes, i dont know why i passed on them. i even took my friend to the spot to pick them up, and had more than enough money to get 2 pairs. and this dude always holds us a pair for like
Its official, we official, like officials, Class of 2007, I love yall stay up

yea, it happens a lot...but not because of the hype...i want the shoes but decide to pass because i want something else, then about a few weeks or months later...IM CRAVIN FOR THE SHOES!!!, it doesnt even matter if they are heat or not...if It's dope to me i want them but i pass and cant get them anymore so like the dude said up there, i have to go hunt them down...for the right price that is...

Man I wish I would have bought all the AJ III that came out this year even if they were ugly like the DTRT and Cool grays. Fortunately I bought 2 pairs of every pair of IIIs that came out after those like the pures, black cats, fire reds, and any shoe resembling them like the SPizikes. If anyone has DTRTs or Cool Grays in size 13 holla at ya boy.

Yea I pasted on the navy blue 10s because I thought there was no reason for me to cop because I already had bought the steels!!but now I wanna cop!! :*(

Yes, this happen to me to many times. For example the Jordan XX Stealth copped like a year later for $158.56 off Ebay, the Jordan X Violet/Grey still haven't been able to cop them yet, looking for a size 13 wmns.

fo real I didn't want the stealth XX's when they first dropped but damn I had to cop em like 6months later on eBay!!

lol

didn't like em at first then came to my senses

the Stealth and QS XX's and DMP
TeamWolfShirts
"if god wore a shirt, this would be the one"

a whole lot of kicks,,passed on the Steel X's

mocha 3's where sitting on shelfs a few years back. could have copped for $60, but didn't have the money at the time and even if i did, i wouldn't have copped. but whind up kicking myself for not copping

both, black and red, black and blue 1's....$79.99 each, could have gotten a deal if i copped both and i wasn't feeling them at the time,

space jam XI's

black/red/green Spiz'ikes

fire red and stealth V's
Got kicks for sale, size 9.5-10 check it out

http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=76437.topic

the first spikes that came out and mars 4s
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

didnt feel like paying 200+ for those but i have paid alot for other sneakers like dmps i paid 7 bills

i regret not buying Air Jordan X (any colorway)...

At first i dont like it but when i saw someone wearing, i just said to myself "wow" i like those.

Back
Top Bottom