EDM festival Electric Zoo cancelled after two deaths

You guys dont get it: REAL molly is supposed to be PURE mdma. Mdma is NOT lethal. 95% of ALL molly has ZERO mdma. Not only is it not pure mdma, THERE IS NONE IN IT AT ALL. The "molly" people consume at these concerts consists of speed, meth and research chemicals that give you a similar high.

When you mix unfamiliar research chemicals with dehydration and alcohol, these are the results.

But continue thinking "molly" is a date rape drug or makes you sweat profusely because Rick Ross and Trinidad James told you so.

Why do you seem upset?

if it's such common knowledge that it's not pure, why do people still take it? your post changes nothing....idiots take this **** and idiots die from taking it.

You guys dont get it: REAL molly is supposed to be PURE mdma. Mdma is NOT lethal. 95% of ALL molly has ZERO mdma. Not only is it not pure mdma, THERE IS NONE IN IT AT ALL. The "molly" people consume at these concerts consists of speed, meth and research chemicals that give you a similar high.

When you mix unfamiliar research chemicals with dehydration and alcohol, these are the results.

But continue thinking "molly" is a date rape drug or makes you sweat profusely because Rick Ross and Trinidad James told you so.

I always like hearing drug users kick knowledge. Like, when stoners steady recite drug laws.

if it's such common knowledge that it's not pure, why do people still take it? your post changes nothing....idiots take this **** and idiots die from taking it.

Thats the thing! Its not common knowledge. I've put so many people on that are new to this scene about "molly". And some dont eveb believe me. Meanwhile I've tested numerous batches of molly..only ONE had come up positive for mdma.

This is NOT common knowledge.

If I could get my hands on pure mdma I'd totally use it once in a while. But it doesnt exist. Everything is cut up. Thats why I stick to blunts at concerts of any genre.

Do some research, mdma was legal up until a couple of decades ago.

Last edited:
Cant wait til this phase is over. I like EDM music, When the beat stops its fire. But i really think its a phase, the festivals I mean.

Standing around for hours jumping ip and down isnt my cup of tea...

EDC in Vegas is another story though...

The festivals are a "phase"? What? :lol:

The festivals were alive and well before you even started using the 3 letters "EDM".

Its amazing how people die at rock concerts and there are no consequences. I went to this festival the first 3 years of it. It is very well organized and this year there were free water refill stations so people wouldn't get dehydrated. Sounds like bloomburg shut it down. People should be responsible about what they put in their bodies.

I'm sick of these idiots ruining things for everyone else. Wish I could be more remorseful but I've seen some of my favorite venues ban raves because people don't know how to take care of themselves.

EDM is ruining America.
THIS!!!

The other day this white girl gets in my whip and ask if I like "Trap Music". Thinking she was going to play some Gucci or Waka I let her hook up her iPod. The sounds that came out of my subs were so horrific yet entertaining at the same time. One of the songs even had a Trapaholics drop at the beginning, and Juiceman's "Aye" as an adlib
roll.gif

A lot of people in here talking down on mdma and the whole scene. :rolleyes

Give me a break.

I love the whole scene. What I don't love are the people who NEED to do drugs at these shows/festivals. These people who OD ruined it for everyone now if EZOO doesn't come to NY again next year. Molly is stupid and yeah people can talk about it not being pure mdma but that doesn't matter.

Molly + EDM scene is wack.

Thats the thing! Its not common knowledge. I've put so many people on that are new to this scene about "molly". And some dont eveb believe me. Meanwhile I've tested numerous batches of molly..only ONE had come up positive for mdma.

This is NOT common knowledge.

If I could get my hands on pure mdma I'd totally use it once in a while. But it doesnt exist. Everything is cut up. Thats why I stick to blunts at concerts of any genre.

Do some research, mdma was legal up until a couple of decades ago.

fair enough. but if people are dying and going to the hospital left and right, clearly you're taking a big risk taking it...whether or not you believe it's pure or not. but whatever, let these fools cook, literally :lol:

Last edited:

Why do you seem upset?

This guy :lol: same reason people eat food with cancerous chemicals and smoke cigs, they're stupid.

Idiots die every day, b. Stay off that mephedrone/dem random cuts and its all good. If you do stuff like this, get a test kit and stop being a moron eating whatever pill you can buy while you're gulping beers and liquor.

NO ONE is ODing off molly :lol:

The festivals are a "phase"? What?
laugh.gif

The festivals were alive and well before you even started using the 3 letters "EDM".
No one in NY was going to or even heard of EDC's and EZOO's til last year. Lets be serious. Now a good 75% of my friends are expert ragers going to every event possibly.

To my knowledge, these festivals have been around for a while...overseas. 

Chick died from Molly in Boston this past week too. Two ODs @ the same spot, same night (House of Blues).

:lol: at the molly expert coming in here saying you can't OD on something that jacks up your heart rate. Go eat 10 grams of it if you can't OD and come back to let us know how it goes. Even if its the purest molly you can find you wont be OK.

Edit: I'm aware no smart person would do this amount but people do buy crazy amounts for these festivals.

People know the risk of it and do it anyway. And they're responsible for themselves. There are plenty of precautions you can take so that you don't OD but you have to know there is a chance taking hard drugs can go wrong. I'm sure whatever combos of drugs and alcohol killed these two young people were way past their limits.

Last edited:
that's stupid though :lol: I'll rephrase, no smart human being is ODing on pure MDMA taking it properly. Of course taking 10g of a substance that comes in .01 doses will have adverse effects. Just like with any other chemical, or overindulgence in anything really. Hell you can drink too much water and die completely sober.

Like you have to be a complete moron to even try that.

Just saw the edit - see we're somewhat on the same page :lol:

Last edited:
The festivals are a "phase"? What? :lol:

No one in NY was going to or even heard of EDC's and EZOO's til last year. Lets be serious. Now a good 75% of my friends are expert ragers going to every event possibly.

To my knowledge, these festivals have been around for a while...overseas. 

Are you familiar with the Ultra Music Festival? :lol:

All the goons on the planes from LFK/LGA/NEW to Miami for WMC/UMF week would disagree with you.

EDC dealt with a similar situation in LA 3 years ago I believe. And they're still going strong. Have been for a while.

So they had Electric Zoo in NY for several years.....but "no one in NY was going to or even heard of" it?

OK

Last edited:
Some poeple only go for the drugs, thats sad. EDM is really a great thing look into it not the idiots

Why you sound butthurt fam? 
laugh.gif

If I have to be SPECIFIC, EDM is at its PEAK right now in NY. People been flying to Ultra yeah yeah, im sure its bigger in places like MIA and LV, but for my circle and my area, EDM is just a big phase that just became mainstream in NY. It wasnt huge 2-3 years ago and wont be in another 2-3 years.

Back
Top Bottom