"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

scf2009, show yourself!!
nerd.gif

smh.gif

honestly, it's hard to feel too bad cause some of us told ppl NOT to order from osneaker. ppl were too quick to jump the gun. then the way scf2009 washyping the site and pming ppl to cosign the site to get others to buy from them. that def. was a red flag to me. then, when u factor in that they were preselling them in oct.
eek.gif
AND the preorders were unlimited??
smh.gif

there were def. several red flags, which is why i told ppl to hold off, but i guess i live & u learn. it's def. messed up tho.

I hope no one was dumb enough to pre-order 1/2 Cent's off that site knowning that NoSneaker.com still hadn't fulfilled orders on the Eggplants.

i think nOSNEAKER should just mail out 1/2 cents to all the eggplant buyers IF THEY EVEN HAVE THOSE !!!! i doubt it and ur crazy if u pay them $385 for some1/2 cents i dont think anyone would actually admit it

Even if they did send 1/2 Cent's I'd still be mad because I didn't spend 250 to get a pair of 1/2 Cent's. What they should do is refundeverybody their money, I highly doubt those who ordered these would have ordered them if they knew they would get them 3 weeks after everybody else.

I feel sorry for those who ordered from there but damn if they took the time to look at the seemingly unlimited amount of pre-orders taken and the fact that noone even had a concrete date on these yet and they were taking orders in September! The red flags should have went up, even reputable shops likepickyourshoes.com don't have unlimited pairs.

They hypebeasts should have waited until a more concrete release date (not one set date for Foams) before they went all crazy and paid 250 for these. It'slike they didn't even wait to see if their local shops were gonna have them. Stop giving these resellers so much power and do a little legwork, they feedon thirsty people who are afraid they won't get their pair and if people are thirsty enough they will pay whatever it takes or even take a chance in ainternet retailer who may not be able to fulfill their order.

Originally Posted by LeftyKB8

I hope no one was dumb enough to pre-order 1/2 Cent's off that site knowning that NoSneaker.com still hadn't fulfilled orders on the Eggplants.

Actually i personally saw the Oneaker guys purchasing the 1/2 cents from HOHNY when they dropped em last week, also when they put em on the site that nite theyonly put up a limited size run...

Now the foamposite on the other hand, I told the ppl i knew on NT, not to order...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Actually i personally saw the Oneaker guys purchasing the 1/2 cents from HOHNY when they dropped em last week, also when they put em on the site that nite they only put up a limited size run...

Now the foamposite on the other hand, I told the ppl i knew on NT, not to order...

Even so...

If I hear about one guy not getting his shoes from an internet shop I'm not doing business there, same for ebay, you better have minimal negative commentsand they better be for not double boxing or something frivilous. If I see where you didn't send a guy his sneakers and he paid, or you sent fakes I'mnot doing business with you. These shoes are already expensive enough, I'm not gonna jeopradize my money. Now I'm not saying that one personcan't have a bad experience with a shop, I'm pretty sure we have all had bad experiences with certain store but to rip people off for $250 in arecession?!

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Actually i personally saw the Oneaker guys purchasing the 1/2 cents from HOHNY when they dropped em last week, also when they put em on the site that nite they only put up a limited size run...

So Oneaker does not even have a Nike account? No wonder they have to charge so much. And SCF2009 you talked all that garbage and then you straightdisappear. You need to notify all the people who ordered when you kept posting 50 times "dont worry 2/26 will be the latest you get your shoes" whats going on. Thats why I use Amex you can do the charge back with the quickness, no questrions asked.

Even if they did send 1/2 Cent's I'd still be mad because I didn't spend 250 to get a pair of 1/2 Cent's. What they should do is refund everybody their money, I highly doubt those who ordered these would have ordered them if they knew they would get them 3 weeks after everybody else.

I feel sorry for those who ordered from there but damn if they took the time to look at the seemingly unlimited amount of pre-orders taken and the fact that no one even had a concrete date on these yet and they were taking orders in September! The red flags should have went up, even reputable shops like pickyourshoes.com don't have unlimited pairs.

They hypebeasts should have waited until a more concrete release date (not one set date for Foams) before they went all crazy and paid 250 for these. It's like they didn't even wait to see if their local shops were gonna have them. Stop giving these resellers so much power and do a little legwork, they feed on thirsty people who are afraid they won't get their pair and if people are thirsty enough they will pay whatever it takes or even take a chance in a internet retailer who may not be able to fulfill their order.
pickyourshoes has a nike account don't they? ossneaker does not. that should be a red flag on pre-orders.

Here's Some Messages Directly From My Inbox I Found Appropriate Given Todays Unfolding Events

i talked to him he checked over his shipment and everything and here is what i was told he knows he can cover everybody and he is placing the order from what sizes people order but the supplier has assured him 70 pairs maybe a few more if he needs them he will shut it down when it gets close to that number so your money will not be tied up and u will get your pair

im not just making sure kind of aggrivated by everyone having so little faith obviously if the guy in charge thought he couldnt handle it he would say that he doesnt want a mess where he has all kinds of people complaining so im sure he knows the limits ill get back to u

first let me address the controversy its only being started by people who are worrying and just wanna question things they have no reason to osneaker.com will be receiving roughly 70 pairs of this amount about half have been accounted for so order with confidence my name is scott and its freeshipping2009 for freeshipping i know this cause i know the guy who runs the site im close with him and im helping him out

trust me the guy who owns the site has great hook ups connections he can make it happen im sure of it and he is ordering a certain number of each size depending on what people order and have ordered thus far

well i dont know how much clearer i can put it your order will not be cancelled and u will receive what u order why is that so hard to believe site is not a start up site its been cosigned by nicekicks.com among others like i said ill talk to him shouldnt be a problem but im not gonna tell u for sure until i speak with him

You're Lucky I Don't Know You Personally SCOTT, Otherwise You'd Be Catching The Back Side Of My HandRight About Now

*Oh And Where's This Cats Little Cohort When !**$ Hits The Fan??? Homie Aint Got NOTHING To Say To Me Nowadays
laugh.gif

How many NTers are still waiting for their pairs? You guys should all get together and make some moves. I hope you all get your shoes or a full refund.
This is ridiculous.

for the wait you guys should get shoes and some money back for the stress and the wait for the shoes!

well i dont know how much clearer i can put it your order will not be cancelled and u will receive what u order
the question is when? when does that last order finally get shipped? a month from now is reasonable to fulfill scrambling through connections, butobviously not acceptable.

and god forbid, they ship it through a third party connection and the item is lost in transit.
laugh.gif

Everyone should get the shoes plus $50 or $300 back if they want to keep their reputation even a little salvaged. And I am sure no one wants the money for astore credit LOL.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I expect this thread to have at least five new pages by tomorrow.

b3225066fdc915df89e617a69e4bb8bfd9fdb8f.gif

There's 5 pages for you... And the THANK YOU is not needed for this inside information, just tryingto help my fellow NTer's out... What OSneaker did is wrong and unethical, SHADY is the best way to describe it...

I hope all of you who ordered Eggplant Foamposite's off of OSneaker can get your money back, no questions asked... Ask for your FULLREFUNDS now...

What is funny is that one person said he seen the guy buy some 1/2 cents at HOH. Looks like he used the pre-order money for the eggplants to buy the 1/2 cents.

Because why would he buy 1/2 cents, and STILL not ship out the eggplants. It does not make any sense.

Did any one in NYC order from them? If people know what these dudes look like why don't they approach them? I'm not saying to resort to violence, buttalk to them face to face. I'd be damned if I saw them at HOH copping 1/2 cents to sell if i ordered VP's from them. just sayin'

Originally Posted by c4

How many NTers are still waiting for their pairs? You guys should all get together and make some moves. I hope you all get your shoes or a full refund.
This is ridiculous.

I will ask for my refund from osneaker, but i will give them until tomorrow, maybe even the 28th, just because they say they will ship on the 26th, i dont havea legit beef until they go back on their word, so if they dont ship by tomorrow i will have a legit beef and air tight case to get my refund and file a claimfrom paypal. but until then i dont have a legit beef against them. if everyone asks for refund now, they will keep talking about that BS 10% refund fee. sountil they officially eff up, none of us have a legit claim against them.

Back
Top Bottom