ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

Ight you legit, no shots just had to make sure.
laugh.gif
Still a bit skeptical tho
33706_original.gif
its so WACK how NYers really give a damn about who really is and isnt from what part of NY they claim

ive seen people get beat down in the military for false claiming NY, Jamacia, DR, etc

who gives a ****
Cuz it's only NYers that do it
laugh.gif

If you claim to be from anywhere and someone else is from that area they're gonna call you out on it.

"Oh word? What block/neighborhood? You remember the ____ at ____ ave? "
This dude elder Watson sound like gold street capital. I almost sure it is him
How long you been ducking ****** calling you a liar?

Until you address them you can't try to call no one out on anything.

Oh lord, are we ready for another derailment? SuperB is the newest contestant on that Summer Jam screen?

Cuz it's only NYers that do it :lol:
If you claim to be from anywhere and someone else is from that area they're gonna call you out on it.
"Oh word? What block/neighborhood? You remember the ____ at ____ ave? "

which is why i made sure to list Jamacia and DR
as to say its NOT just NYers

hop off.

further, while i have seen it from other locations ive never seen it taken so seriously as i have from NYers.....and Jamacians, DR, etc (which is another reason why i listed them)

Memphis
St Louis
Chicago
ive seen them all do it

Cali cats didnt seem to care, atleast not in a threatening way

NYers were the only ones ive seen grill someone with questions and beat them down if they got them wrong

again,
WHO GIVES A ****

out of all things to worry about in this world
what block you're from somehow tops the list of losers

good luck with that

its so WACK how NYers really give a damn about who really is and isnt from what part of NY they claim

ive seen people get beat down in the military for false claiming NY, Jamacia, DR, etc

who gives a ****

Son, shut up.

I was only asking cause of the names he was dropping to verify if it was true.

Since he said stayed on Fulton and Classon and biggie and Kim are from Fort, it's a very good chance he could have legit ran into them.

The classon ave train station is about 15-20 blocks from Fulton street and once you hit that, myrtle ave is about 3 blocks down. And anyone from the stuy knows once you hit myrtle ave it's just a straight shot to fort greene.

I'm tired of dudes like you that's insecure about coming from some podunk west bubba **** town trying to **** on NYers for no reason when we do nothing to you. Or maybe you don't come from a podunk town but come from a city that you know can't compare.

I'm tired of dudes like you that's insecure about coming from some podunk west bubba **** town trying to **** on NYers for no reason when we do nothing to you. Or maybe you don't come from a podunk town but come from a city that you know can't compare.

im from Chicago

NY is just wack

Originally Posted by Yeah  
Not sure if fellow NTers have noticed the claims made by you, but based on your claims, and subsequently your contributions after using those claims to validate your importance, I have doubts. I called these into question before, but you insulted and then claimed to ignore/block my account. But, you quoted one of my recent posts, and I know that you were lying. Now that I have your attention:

1. Where's that picture of your "supercharged" V6 Camaro that can beat out a V8? (We'd like to see the engine, to learn ) (See: Car thread)

2. You've claimed to work as a stock trader, an Apple networking employee, and also that you own your own business. Which one is it, or is it all three? (See: Android Device thread)

2a. If indeed you have three jobs, you must be making some nice money. So, why are you so cheap? How is it that you can take out $2K a day to "play with," but you never pay more than $50 at restaurants, you duck and dodge your student loans, and the slew of your other broke tendencies (selling car + house to your own business, etc) (See: Salle Mae thread, most money related threads)

3. Why lie about ignoring me, and the others, who have brought your story into question? Surely, these things are inconsistent for someone who is has as much going for them, presumably with the money to match. Thus far all I've seen are generic, untagged screenshots and photos.

Last edited:
Season vet must have been fronting on where he's from and got called out.

Who DOESN'T do that? If you're talking to someone and found out you're from around about the same place you naturally wanna see have yall have some sort of connection.

******* House Kittens :smh:

Who DOESN'T do that? If you're talking to someone and found out you're from around about the same place you naturally wanna see have yall have some sort of connection.

im just intelligent enough to understand where im from doesnt make me or anyone else

whenever i seen cats in the military/college overly claiming where they from i thought it was WACK

im just intelligent enough to understand where im from doesnt make me or anyone else

whenever i seen cats in the military/college overly claiming where they from i thought it was WACK

What does it even matter?

How did you even get "making" yourself out of anything I just said?

BUT NOBODY IN THIS THREAD DID THAT.

You can't just come and say you seen/knew big and his associates without knowing the area. I already knew he was semi legit by even mentioning the Clinton ave/ Washington ave train station but I just to be sure. Hell, for all I know he can still be a liar and just knows the area and did his history and was able to come up with elaborate stories.

You just coming in here trying to make it about yourself. Ole Michelle Beadle *** boi.

Back
Top Bottom