ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

EWD comes save your thread man
laugh.gif

[COLOR=#red]Dude the C train station is not on Classon...you might be talking about the G train. The C train has stops and Franklin Ave and Clinton and Washington and it runs RIGHT ALONG Fulton St.

What are you talking about 10-15 blocks away...and you trying to legit check me :lol: wow[/COLOR]

Yeah I don't know what he was talking about. The closest you'll get to Classon on the C is when you get off Franklin and walk.

Yeah I don't know what he was talking about. The closest you'll get to Classon on the C is when you get off Franklin and walk.

[COLOR=#red]Here is where the DETAILS separate the real from the fake...little do most people know is that there is actually a Classon Ave exit on the C train but it has been closed for years. It's at the intersection of Classon and Fulton only on one side of the street. That's my neighborhood I know what I'm talking about.

Also my block is shown at the beginning of the movie Money Train from the elevated platform of the Franklin Ave shuttle.

I'm real no fake. I know what I'm talking about.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Dude the C train station is not on Classon...you might be talking about the G train. The C train has stops and Franklin Ave and Clinton and Washington and it runs RIGHT ALONG Fulton St.

What are you talking about 10-15 blocks away...and you trying to legit check me :lol: wow[/COLOR]

Oh you specifically talking about the c train? The G train is exactly what I was talking about, the one right across from LG, my bad. :lol:

I was just saying that cause you said you lived on Fulton/classon. I usually take the 44 up to nostrand and Fulton, where the A & C stops. Classon is only 3 blocks horizontally from nostrand that's why I assumed you talking about the G train.

[COLOR=#red]Here is where the DETAILS separate the real from the fake...little do most people know is that there is actually a Classon Ave exit on the C train but it has been closed for years. It's at the intersection of Classon and Fulton only on one side of the street. That's my neighborhood I know what I'm talking about.

Also my block is shown at the beginning of the movie Money Train from the elevated platform of the Franklin Ave shuttle.

I'm real no fake. I know what I'm talking about.[/COLOR]

Wait which Fulton street stop are you talking about? The one where the A & C stops or the one where the G stops?

Edit: Yes I know exactly where you talking about, the C , and shuttle train stop right across from that Popeye. The 48 stops right next to it.

Last edited:
When Superb, Jman, and WhatCanISay are all posting in harmony you know somethings up
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I thought I was the only one that noticed. The Jman dude is gonna come back full force lol.

Only info he could bring that i would care about is to confirm which agency I think EWD used to work for, but that won't happen hes just wasting keystrokes
laugh.gif

[COLOR=#red]When people don't believe the actual events that happen in my life it makes me feel that much more special. It's literally saying that the stuff you've done is so awesome that it's hard to believe...this is EXACTLY why I'm writing a book. So thanks NT...but I'm not done with my stories yet. Some will not be the most exciting but at least informative. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]When people don't believe the actual events that happen in my life it makes me feel that much more special. It's literally saying that the stuff you've done is so awesome that it's hard to believe...this is EXACTLY why I'm writing a book. So thanks NT...but I'm not done with my stories yet. Some will not be the most exciting but at least informative. [/COLOR]

I believe everything you've written. There's nothing extraordinary about it. That's why I'm wondering where the stories with substance are. Keep them coming.

I wasn't trying to fire shots or anything.

Maybe we are all just insecure that you've lived a much more interesting life than us.

Also you seem to be much older than me so idk.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Before I go on I am going to compile some stuff to prove my writings. Understand guys that I can only go so far without possibly getting myself into some serious trouble. I know where not to cross the line.

All in all I hope to inspire at least some of y'all to live your lives...we only live once that we know of and don't be afraid to reach for things that me seem outside your grasp...that's how the majority of the opportunities in my life came to be...I was crazy enough to believe that I could achieve things that seemed ridiculous at the time. Yes I was in the Intelligence Community, yes I had a Top Secret Clearance, no I wasn't a perfect squeaky clean individual my entire life...no I did not attend an Ivy League school for undergrad.
[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom