ELECTION WEEK 2020

An associate of mine from the NO comes texting me this morning. He’s a Nigerian-American Trump supporter. I didn’t know. Smh.
5CC671EC-2B9D-4A8A-929B-3C5A0CC1C226.jpeg

5DD90FEA-9FFA-4A5D-9C41-5C1B11AB1B94.jpeg

if the election was rigged people like mitch mcconnell would be out the paint too

Not necessarily true because we don't know who is doing the rigging nor what their motives are.

The point is if you believe anything is rigged, why not assume everything is rigged.

Not necessarily true because we don't know who is doing the rigging nor what their motives are.

The point is if you believe anything is rigged, why not assume everything is rigged.
Its all on one bait won't be claim doesn't make sense anyway.

KHUFU KHUFU

Best sound civilian sound-bites I have heard all weekend.

Glad somebody said IT.

Respect to her.

I was watching Don Lemon cry last night, along with Van Jones, laughing at both of them. Lemon stated that young people didn’t care about who was Black or white, straight or gay. I damned near spit out my cranberry juice. It was the funniest skit next to Chappelle’s opening monologue on SNL last night.

Ironically, if you're a democrat supporter shouldn't you be embracing people like dwalk? People who were siding with trump and the gop and now that their status is dwindling have swung to the left. Gonna need those types at some point to get your own agenda in place right? There's gotta be plenty of them

So glad we have the group of barely high school educated Kyle’s and chads on Facebook uncovering the “truth” about the election. They are hot on evil joe Biden’s trail and master plan to destroy america.

Trump better watch out for Iran if he leaves the country im sure they still aint forgot about him killing that general lol

The NSA and military would love that. One reason to turn Iran to a Chevron state.

I was watching Don Lemon cry last night, along with Van Jones, laughing at both of them. Lemon stated that young people didn’t care about who was Black or white, straight or gay. I damned near spit out my cranberry juice. It was the funniest skit next to Chappelle’s opening monologue on SNL last night.
Nah man, I already spoke on it but since last week Monday any time I seen somebody black on CNN its been pissing me off with what they're saying.

I say it again, too many of these soft dudes trying to peddle that narrative and all this coded appear safe nonsense. Feel like smacking them. The **** you crying about?

That's why I was watching Fox news and OAN cover this. They bringing the delusional laughs at least.

Back
Top Bottom