Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DUDE what other time zone does Jumpman work off of ??? Eastern time

dam rico you in a bad mood today.. snappin on everybody
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... I think its time for a blunt .. jk ... Im just heated of all these cats now trying to hop on .. all that JUNK they posting and theystill have not yet LOCKED them topics .. I guess I just need to take a chill pill ... SORRY everyone ... SORRY .

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... I think its time for a blunt .. jk ... Im just heated of all these cats now trying to hop on .. all that JUNK they posting and they still have not yet LOCKED them topics .. I guess I just need to take a chill pill ... SORRY everyone ... SORRY .
roll.gif
naw I understand man...dude that posted topic saying that2s released...had me heated...dudes jumping on bandwagon...smh

why do people always ask so many questions about the time zones
figure that people could actually figure it out.....
7 pm eastern people

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... I think its time for a blunt .. jk ... Im just heated of all these cats now trying to hop on .. all that JUNK they posting and they still have not yet LOCKED them topics .. I guess I just need to take a chill pill ... SORRY everyone ... SORRY .
roll.gif
naw I understand man...dude that posted topic saying that 2s released...had me heated...dudes jumping on bandwagon...smh

word I'm seeing ppl come out the wood works all of a sudden
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cobrab19

so 5pm in cali

WOW .. are you serious dude , this is a JOKE right ???? IF ITS 7PM EASTERN TIME ... THAT MAKES IT 4PM PAC TIME ... WOW a NO BRAINER

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
naw I understand man...dude that posted topic saying that 2s released...had me heated...dudes jumping on bandwagon...smh

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

Originally Posted by acidicality

i'm feelin these, i think i'm gonna give this a shot...

like this guy...hahaha come on ppl lets hop on the banwagon
roll.gif

true dat, everyone comin out on the last day trina cop when most of us have been saying we want em back in the OLD post

i just learned about this release today
laugh.gif
; i'm almost never in thisforum anymore..but yeah.
ohwell.gif
i never "hated" this shoe, todaywas the first time i saw this post.

^^^ For real .. We been on these forever when everyone else was calling them UGLY , TRASH ... but thats life ... I HOPE WE CAN ALL GET OUT PAIRS ...

^^^ For real .. We been on these forever when everyone else was calling them UGLY , TRASH ... but thats life ... I HOPE WE CAN ALL GET OUT PAIRS ...
yeah man i hope

The time is coming and its coming fast .. Cant wait ... Tomorrow Im going to wake up , go pay for my packs do a little X-mas shopping , get home and WAIT andCOP ...

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

this is what you said to begin with
ok Mr I'm going to try to put someone on blast
grin.gif
yess its my mistake ...I thought this was the 11/12 pack thread because rico wassnappin on everyone in this thread and that one so I got them confused I stand by watt the F I siad naww I'm good

carry one
happy.gif

these come out tomorrow right at 5 cali time? have any of u guys gotten an email from Flightclub yet?

Back
Top Bottom