Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

I hope we all get em that'd be RICO, jordanpheen and some other cats....but you guys along with me are the only original NTers who wanted them from thestart

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

I hope we all get em that'd be RICO, jordanpheen and some other cats....but you guys along with me are the only original NTers who wanted them from the start

yes we were lol. all of a sudden the haters jumped on these

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

I hope we all get em that'd be RICO, jordanpheen and some other cats....but you guys along with me are the only original NTers who wanted them from the start

hey like i said, they all jump on the bandwagon. they some that some other NTers are starting to like it so they agree with them and all of a sudden want themto. look back in these pages and u'll find my arguments with a couple. a couple months ago when i read about these on sneakerfiles, i was so happy i didnteven go to school cuz of all the excitement! im with u man now everybody wants these. whatever happend to they're ugly, EM cant rap all that shet theytalked, u guys get emails yet?

hey like i said, they all jump on the bandwagon. they some that some other NTers are starting to like it so they agree with them and all of a sudden want themto. look back in these pages and u'll find my arguments with a couple. a couple months ago when i read about these on sneakerfiles, i was so happy i didnteven go to school cuz of all the excitement! im with u man now everybody wants these. whatever happend to they're ugly, EM cant rap all that shet theytalked, u guys get emails yet?

I told you guys this would happen

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

hey like i said, they all jump on the bandwagon. they some that some other NTers are starting to like it so they agree with them and all of a sudden want them to. look back in these pages and u'll find my arguments with a couple. a couple months ago when i read about these on sneakerfiles, i was so happy i didnt even go to school cuz of all the excitement! im with u man now everybody wants these. whatever happend to they're ugly, EM cant rap all that shet they talked, u guys get emails yet?
loll
roll.gif
yeah i remember that, everyone saying eminem cantrap. go check the old post. i was right there tellin em wassup lol ive been an eminem fan for 9 years now i know every single song he has, and i even read thebook the way i am. i would love to have these

I admit I like eminem, but do not like these. I hope all the reseller's computers just freeze at that moment and everyone who truly wants them is able tocop.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

I admit I like eminem, but do not like these. I hope all the reseller's computers just freeze at that moment and everyone who truly wants them is able to cop.

thank you

I admit I like eminem, but do not like these. I hope all the reseller's computers just freeze at that moment and everyone who truly wants them is able to cop.

That's right
grin.gif

I was thinking about trying to cop these as I have no IIs in the collection, but I will be in class at the release time. I can't miss because I have togive a presentation for my final grade. Bad timing.

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

I was thinking about trying to cop these as I have no IIs in the collection, but I will be in class at the release time. I can't miss because I have to give a presentation for my final grade. Bad timing.

finished mine yesterday
pimp.gif

I was thinking about trying to cop these as I have no IIs in the collection, but I will be in class at the release time. I can't miss because I have to give a presentation for my final grade. Bad timing.

finished mine yesterday
pimp.gif
This is the only thing I have to do for school this week. Figures, right?

thanks fam
pimp.gif

to all OG admirers lets get our kicks!!!
smokin.gif

finished mine yesterday
pimp.gif
This is the only thing I have to do for school this week. Figures, right?
yeah i feel you it sucks. i did my final presentation on my hobbies yesterday and brought in my all star 23's and talked about Js lol

RIGHT ON man .. Im with you on that brother ... GOOD LUCK TO US .. NikeTalk all the WAY ....

I hope all the reseller's computers just freeze at that moment and everyone who truly wants them is able to cop.

Amen brother. Eminem is one of my top 3 favorite rappers of all time. Hopefully I'm able to cop these(which I've wanted from the get go). Good luck toeveryone else who wants these for the love of the shoe and Eminem.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

thanks fam
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Sounds like a great ideal ... CANT wait .. hopefully I / we can come out with a pair .. " such a long wait for a quick 7 seconds ... "

yeah i feel you it sucks. i did my final presentation on my hobbies yesterday and brought in my all star 23's and talked about Js lol

Nice man. Nice. I'm glad today was my last final. I'll be sitting at the PC from 5:30(central) and on tomorrow.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

thanks fam
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Sounds like a great ideal ... CANT wait .. hopefully I / we can come out with a pair .. " such a long wait for a quick 7 seconds ... "

laugh.gif
but the satisfication will be great...if we get shoe of course

Quick question for everyone here who's copping for the love. Do you intend on wearing them? I myself haven't decided. I am the kinda person whobelieves in wearing their shoes(I've worn all of mine at least twice), but I'm not sure if I'll be wearing these anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom