Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by imrichboy

are there any promo codes for jordan flight club?

1. you should worry about even gettin the shoes 2. Your Username is ImRICHBoy.. why you need coupon codes..hahah

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

1. you should worry about even gettin the shoes 2. Your Username is ImRICHBoy.. why you need coupon codes..hahah

roll.gif

So how do you use your customer number to auto fill? Good looks on that info, I have orderd off FC before but dont know my number. I figure even with that itwill be a crap shoot but of all the charity Js I actually like these enough to cop. I still think its suspect this is for a charity and only 313 pairsreleasing unless the price is myth. I don't think I would pay much more than that for them though.

Yeah, I cant pull the site up now either

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

roll.gif

Seriously dude ... I know sometimes they let the codes slide , but for these Im SURE YOUR ORDER WELL BE CANCELLED IN A QUICK SECOND .

Look im going to be real . I was looking at all them NEW topics and DAMN , it is making me a bit made .. " HELP , ANYONE have an INVITE , So , Im tryingto get some Eminem 2's " .... Stuff like that is making me mad . Its like dude if you cant do it your self they why bother try to get the shoes . Allthe sudden all the damn luckers come out , JUNK is annoying man .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

roll.gif

Seriously dude ... I know sometimes they let the codes slide , but for these Im SURE YOUR ORDER WELL BE CANCELLED IN A QUICK SECOND .

a promo code for a charity? wow.
sick.gif

Look im going to be real . I was looking at all them NEW topics and DAMN , it is making me a bit made .. " HELP , ANYONE have an INVITE , So , Im trying to get some Eminem 2's " .... Stuff like that is making me mad . Its like dude if you cant do it your self they why bother try to get the shoes . All the sudden all the damn luckers come out , JUNK is annoying man .

and its not like we CAN do it ourselves...apparently FC has stopped giving out codes, and i could never send/receive texts on my phone anyway.

yup.. pm me if you need a invite for $25 paypal..haha j/k but i do have 2 but im not helpin nobody cuz i know it'll be hard enough as is.. i like thesecolors, i like em, i love 2s, but if i dont get them i wont be too disapointed.. damn hypebeast.. half ya'll prolly just want them to resell or just try toshow off like you got some exclusives..

Look im going to be real . I was looking at all them NEW topics and DAMN , it is making me a bit made .. " HELP , ANYONE have an INVITE , So , Im trying to get some Eminem 2's " .... Stuff like that is making me mad . Its like dude if you cant do it your self they why bother try to get the shoes . All the sudden all the damn luckers come out , JUNK is annoying man .

i think u posted something like this in all of the other threads haha

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

and its not like we CAN do it ourselves...apparently FC has stopped giving out codes, and i could never send/receive texts on my phone anyway.

YES im mad .... dude look at this JUNK going on with these cats posting .. " THEY DROPPED " " Can I get an invite " "How do I get anINvite " ... just stop it already ... IMO

They are going to DROP at 7PM on the dot .... they everytime I get an online shoe the time has been always right ... Im ready ... and im sure all us real fansare too ... GOOD LUCK

Glad i checked i was gonna be up at 7am
laugh.gif
.... 7pm is a wack release time i lik that mourning release when cats is slippin, falling asleep and what not

looks like i'll be glued to my computer screen tomorrow at 6pm CST hopin to cop a pair!

Back
Top Bottom