Eminem : Revival

That Ed Shereen track is going to be a hit. Em byke!! :smokin

550.jpg

Man that Pink hook might be one of the worst hooks I've ever heard.

It's sad, 'cause listening to this it's so obvious he wants to be accepted by this generation, but he's so focused on getting their respect that he's out here with the double time/punchline flow.

Wish he would have just kept doing him and didn't focus on maximizing his sales and fanbase.

I've been defending Em since Encore (which I still like a decent percentage of) but I dunno if I can anymore. Probably should have stopped after Recovery.:lol:

So from what you all have said in here it seems like the album is trash?

Last edited:
Half of Encore was fire (the bonus disc all fire) and the other half was trash

This new flow he's doing is better than the flow he was using for the last 5-6 years. It sounds like a ****in cypher flow, he should be doing it accappella but it still is trash.

Last edited:
Yeah his first three albums were okay, back then I thought they were flames but as I grew older I still think they're dope just didn't age to well with his subject matter.

I still say his best work was from the 8 Mile soundtrack... those three songs he had on there > most of his catalog.

Whatever that song is he released last week is trash. Never thought I'd see Em pandering. Looks like the rest of the album is trash too.

I’m still appalled by the Phresher song, and Em using everyone else’s flow on here. Wow :lol:

Too many songs are hard to even get thru and towards the end some song sound the same, it sad to see this quality of an album from Em when there have been so many great projects this year.

A trash Em album? Oh you don't say. The real surprise would be if Em could release a halfway decent album.

ALex Da Kid and Rick Rubin produced more than half of the album.

This is going to ne HORRIBLE. Horrible

heard this over a year ago when he got done with it, still got high hopes for it, he had fun making this while other albums were more tedious

Encore > what I heard of Revival last night. Hell, I feel like I'm one of a handful of people who enjoyed Relapse (for the lyrics alone :lol: ).

Alex Da Kid’s production credits are horrendous. And even Dre Has given Eminem bricks in recent years, Eminem needs to find Jeff Bass, Mr. Porter, and Mel-Man, and needs to remember how to produce his own stuff since he has amnesia

Back
Top Bottom