Eminem : Revival

Alex Da Kid’s production credits are horrendous. And even Dre Has given Eminem bricks in recent years, Eminem needs to find Jeff Bass, Mr. Porter, and Mel-Man, and needs to remember how to produce his own stuff since he has amnesia

THIS THIS THIS. Em is best when he raps on his own beats or with the names mentioned above.

Just look at his track records.. his best songs were produced by him.

Relapse was garbage, but the only decent song was beautiful... which was produced by him and jeff bass.

Only listened to 4 songs, and it’s sounding like Recovery 2.0. I wont bother to finish this just started listening to hip hop in 2014 music. Scarface and Slim Thug have new stuff out.

That track with Phresher goes hard. Em has improved his flow on this album.

This ‘spose to be good?

7C59AE81-1AC4-451C-B02B-339682EE71E3.gif

Eminem has his time. It’s time to call it curtains. Looking like Nowitzki on the Mavs right now.

Damn this album is trash so far I only like Framed, Nowhere Fast, In your head, and the Phresher joint. His flow on In your head is insane.

I definitely went into this album with expectations. There were moments that I liked and moments that made me cringe. I'm gonna give it another fresh listen, though.

(This is me preparing to backtrack and go back to defending Em)

I wanna be sure my bias and all the talk around Eminem and the album didn't shade the album a certain way for me.

I definitely went into this album with expectations. There were moments that I liked and moments that made me cringe. I'm gonna give it another fresh listen, though.

(This is me preparing to backtrack and go back to defending Em)

I wanna be sure my bias and all the talk around Eminem and the album didn't shade the album a certain way for me.

I feel the same way. I didn't like the first two singles and with all of the hate he was getting for them, I was expecting a trash album.

I've given it a few spins since it leaked and can say that it's pretty good. Is it on the level of SSLP, MMLP, ES, or Relapse? No.

However, there are a few cuts that are some of the best he's put out (Believe, Castle, Arose). I like Framed and Chloraseptic too.

I'll have to see if it grows on me or if I forget about it in a couple weeks. That's the deciding factor.

Back
Top Bottom