Employee Apprecaition FTL/FA/Camps

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by bigj505

hmmm time to go see what FTL has on sale so i can stack the 50 on top of it.
last time i just got the liquid penny 3s for 40.

same thing i was thinkin about gettin this go around.

hopefully the grey griffeys aren't excluded because those are the main thing i want.
maaaaaaan i copped the grey griffs for retail
sick.gif

freaking charmcitykid and his persuasive ways.... fool told me they were a qs so i couldnt let them sit for the 50 like usual
laugh.gif

It's EA Weekend right now over here.

Oreo VI's
Neon 95's
Black/Varsity Red VI's

are some of the notables that are allowed.

Would love to get v-day kobe v's on the 50. Only thing i need. Maybe some bball shorts too.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

You guys think if I pop into my local FT and ask if I could get the 50 they'd do it?
Just depends because their job is on the line because of hooking up people and they can only hook up a few so if too many ask then they can get in trouble up to and including termination so that's why i don't ask, if they come up to me and ask me if i want 50 off then maybe, but again i don't want them to lose their job. So i never really ask. I just have to earn it paying either regular price, waiting for f&f or waiting for the cw to go on sale. Thanks.

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Finally time to cop some XII's to hoop in
pimp.gif
Since they don't wanna put em on sale, this'll do

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

hmmm time to go see what FTL has on sale so i can stack the 50 on top of it.

last time i just got the liquid penny 3s for 40.

same thing i was thinkin about gettin this go around.

hopefully the grey griffeys aren't excluded because those are the main thing i want.
sick.gif

freaking charmcitykid and his persuasive ways.... fool told me they were a qs so i couldnt let them sit for the 50 like usual
laugh.gif

yo, u know it wasn't even like that.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
Same dude that paid full at HOH for Silver Half cents?

That's my big brother and all, but sometimes, NT is a smokescreen, especially in THIS economy.

laugh.gif

People more broke than in the past, but NIKE being businessmen and making more, which makes stores purchase more, which results in things sitting, minus a few releases here and there.

FL is doing better than last year at this time though, which has already been stated.

And say what you want, but I respect "ijapino" because he lets you know what it is.

He doesn't HAVE to post that in this thread. It's up to us to read it in the stickies on the rules.

So, like a parent, you've given the kids the communication of right and wrong.

Free Will to do what you want, but suffer the consequences.

Spoke to my DM today, he says there is talk of having one this weekend, but nothing is confirmed yet

Spoke to my DM today, he says there is talk of having one this weekend, but nothing is confirmed yet

Are these included? I know I will probably get flamed, but I need something to go to work in.....

34sqmut.jpg

Back
Top Bottom