Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

scott reminds me of a lot of people.. he has his cool moments and cracks a couple funny jokes but at his core he's a douche
He reminds me of that guy who tries too hard to fit in. I really dont see what his character brings to the show that he's needed in every episode. Id rather see more of Billy Walsh instead.

Word. Billy's got style.

british accents are sexy
pimp.gif

turtle reppin team fitness

Jesus that is the fastest %+!++*% thirty minutes in television. Damn, are they really going to have ari end up with Dana?

I knew E would get them drawers 
laugh.gif
.  1st solid episode imo.  I had a feeling Vince would go after the journalist, but surprised that she shut him down.  I hope the remaining episodes are solid. 

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Yesssss....it's the chick from "She's Out of My League"
I dig her
pimp.gif

Melinda Clarke too
pimp.gif

Ari looks more worse each week
laugh.gif
At least he got Dana back
pimp.gif

Screw Sloan. E should have smashed. If she cared she wouldn't have jetted off to NYC like that. he owes her nothing.
I love Dana. I just do haha

I knew the journalist looked familiar (She's Out of My League).

Good episode, however, I feel as if (all season long), things are happening that necessarily shouldn't be happening, at least as the main plot of the season. But for some reason, it's starting to work for me.

Vince saying "I love her", I wonder if we should be reading into that for the rest of the series?

+1 for Alice Eve... +10 for letting her use her natural English accent

+1 for Melinda Clarke, O.C. days she was
pimp.gif
and still is nice for an older woman... and Dana Gordan is always apprecited

-10 million for just now trying to make Vince's dad a part of the show. Either they were hinting as his possible return or they just needed something to get Vince uncomfortable in the interview, either way just another poor showing by the writers and producers of the show, bravo yet again.

The show's biggest struggle isn't the length of the episodes, network shows are 22 minutes in a 30 minute slot, it's that the writers try to juggle too many balls at once and almost always fail. I understand there's a lot of stories, each guy has their own, so that's a "challenge", but when you have a limited time frame with that many stories, you need to have a great writing staff/editor/production team, or trim the stories and don't try to have four different storylines in a shortened time frame. Drama's story tonight could have been tacked on to last week's, so he could have chilled out and not had a story this week... or something to that effect

I thought this episode was pretty good, had a lot of laughs
laugh.gif

After getting ripped apart for most of the episode it was good to see Ari get Dana back

Good episode this week. I'm interested in seeing how this whole strike with Drama and Dice is gonna play out. Dana giving Ari a second chance
pimp.gif
but damn,Mrs Ari...ouch 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 @ E getting used liked that,Melinda is fine though. I'm thinking that Vince pressing the journalist is gonna wind up biting him in the $%! in the form of bad press with the article and he's gonna start obsessing over her. 

Hopefully the next episode continues to pick up like the this one and unlike the last good episode being followed with a filler like last week 
indifferent.gif
. Only 3 more episodes left 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom