Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Originally Posted by Executive76

Billy is an underrated character. I like him better as an addict though

cant co-sign that

hes way better clean, that whole addict persona got old during season 4 or 5 or whenever the hell medellin was filmed

bobby flay
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

+1 for Alice Eve... +10 for letting her use her natural English accent

+1 for Melinda Clarke, O.C. days she was
pimp.gif
and still is nice for an older woman...

Man..........she was B A D on the OC

They showed a preview of next week on the late airing. Billy ends up in a pirate costume at a kiddie party...lol.

Scott has annoyed me since he joined the cast, but i just really can't %+$!%% stand him now...show is getting stale...i'm glad there's only 3 more episodes left...

Ari gettin Dana back
pimp.gif

3 episodes is not enough to wrap up all the storylines going on this season

I thought it was an awful episode
ohwell.gif
Don't know how anyone could say this has been the best of the 5 so far.

At this point, I'm just waiting for it to end........nothing big is gonna happen anyways.

Ari wins.

Weak episode. I can't believe this is EP 5, and with 3 more left, this AINT looking good.

"Is this some sort of cruel prank to stick it to me because I can not deal with a revenge @*$% right now... Well maybe I can."

laugh.gif

I feel bad for Ari, he's never actually done anything bad to his wife directly, he's just a D to everyone else.

Originally Posted by p charm

I feel bad for Ari, he's never actually done anything bad to his wife directly, he's just a D to everyone else.

She dont understand that being an agent Ari doesnt have a regular schedule and that he has to change around his plans on a constant basis, yet she still expects him to be perfect and always around
eyes.gif

great episode ...

%%#% mrs. gold good riddance
ari should def. be with dana
laugh.gif
@ e ... %%#% sloan too

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Billy's my dude. Dudes were hatin him hard during Medellin, tho.
Billy was the biggest %!*@+#@#! during his last stint. The writers have made him tolerable since his return.

Last nights episode was good, too bad there are only 3 episodes left. Mrs. Gold can die for all I care, I hate that ++#+$.

Another horrible episode in a horrible season.

Show is beyond repair at this point.

Basically they're just setting up for a movie at this pace.

Great bounce back from that last weak episode. Definitely enjoyed this one. "No one puts baby in the corner!"
laugh.gif

Some of you NTers will never be satisfied 
laugh.gif

Melinda Clarke still looks good.. Good for Ari getting Dana back 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Another horrible episode in a horrible season.

Show is beyond repair at this point.

Basically they're just setting up for a movie at this pace.
Yeah I have to agree. I don't get how anyone thinks this season is good.
I think the people who have followed the show from inception are mostly disappointed by what has been going on. 

Back
Top Bottom