Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Has the season been amazing? No.
Were the last 2 episodes money outside of being a tad bit short last week? IMO, Yes.

I like reading NT because it assures me that in america, 80% of people will be negative/critics when it comes to any or everything due to a prior event.

Obviously this season has left a lot to be desired...especially the first few episodes. But damn, people with the "I can't wait for this season to be over" comments....why the hell you even still watching/in the thread if that's how you feel?

Ari Gold swag......."G...T...F....O..."
most the people in this thread been watching since the beginning...it's almost over, so dudes ain't just gonna opt out in the last couple of episodes...doesn't mean we're watching it because it's an amazing show anymore...we just wanna ride it out...
The crying and complaining constantly in the thread is unnecessary though.....
Like when a baby is screaming in a restaurant.

I understand children cry sometimes, but take the damn baby outside. Nobody's trying to hear that iiiiish.

word

i come to this thread for a little insite on the show, but all its seems like is a bunch of 13 yo lil girls screaming at mommy for not getting the right cookies.

This season BLOWS... Entourage shouldve ended like 2 seasons ago. 
laugh.gif

My bad for not updating this thread, completely forgot to.

I just don't know what to think of this show. How can they wrap this up with two episodes left?

*NOTE: If you watch Episode 7 on HBOGo, or any time before next Sunday, please use SPOILERS when discussing it. Thanks*

Anyone notice that Bobby Flay called Mrs. Gold Melissa? Isnt that the first time we have heard her first name?

Good ep but eh, that whole Drama stuff could've been handled better. Didn't seem too believable and for a dude that was practically ready to kill himself, his reaction to Dice's fake and real news was meh and eh.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Anyone notice that Bobby Flay called Mrs. Gold Melissa? Isnt that the first time we have heard her first name?
You're right I think its the first time they've called her by her first name the entire series.

Just finished watching episode 6 and 7. Not sure how the series finale will pan out. Maybe they're saving most of the good stuff for the movie?

Originally Posted by F3rN7

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

You're right I think its the first time they've called her by her first name the entire series.
It is the first time.
She's no longer Mrs. Ari.

As far as this season goes, I'm actually enjoying it.  Sure, it's not the best, but it's far from disappointing.  

For those that have been complaining (for the last 3-4 seasons), what would you have done differently? 

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by jae oh en

30t6p3b.gif
@ comcast not offering hbo go.

Yes they do

Yeah, it's called Xfinity now.  Is the episode up on HBO GO?  I have HBO at home, but not on campus, so I was thinking of trying to sign up for it...

Back
Top Bottom