Entourage (final season 8 ) thread Vol. The End (9/11 10:30PM EST) SERIES FINALE =[

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Just watched Episode 7:

Spoiler [+]
SON!!! %*#* JUST GOT REALLY REAL!!! 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
Spoiler [+]
For real Sloan? You really hit my son E with that?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Just watched Episode 7:

Spoiler [+]
SON!!! %*#* JUST GOT REALLY REAL!!! 

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
Spoiler [+]
For real Sloan? You really hit my son E with that?
grin.gif

eps 7...Show just got reckless.

Spoiler [+]
TURTLE WON:pimp: Vince is SERIOUSLY THAT DUDE
pimp.gif
eek.gif
.....E just got a free ride on the L train.
30t6p3b.gif
Sloan...

I'm dying that I missed 7. Sounds like the show took a nice turn. These are the problems with visiting your parents on your off day.

Can someone PM/spoiler a summary of what happened?

i live in an apartment building and we all get HBO. how do i get HBO go to watch this episode

Originally Posted by doyung9

I'm dying that I missed 7. Sounds like the show took a nice turn. These are the problems with visiting your parents on your off day.

Spoiler [+]
-Drama got the green light for his TV movie after Vince offer to donate 100k to Phil's charity
-Looks like Ari and Dana might be done, he told her he still loves his wife..she encouraged him to go get her back
-Turtle needed more money for his Don Pepe investment, Amare, Strahan, A-Rod and Texiera and told him to #*%# off when he asked for money
laugh.gif

-He finds out Avion went public and all the shares he sold could have resulted in millions for him and Vince
-Come to find out Vince never sold his stocks and bought Turtle's..so they came up on 15+ Million, Turtle's Don Pepe venture is good to go
-Vince made a video compilation of girl's from his past saying how good a guy he was to show Sophia to sway her opinion on him
-Vince is finally going to get his 1-on-1 with Sophia
devil.gif
Thanks to Turtle
-E & Melinda pay a visit to Sloan and Galecki after Turtle spotted them having lunch...they get into argument..E follow Sloan to her house, aplogizes for what he's done to her..then she drops the bomb on him saying she's preggo with his kid and she never wants to see him again
tired.gif

Dont know if I missed anything, that's most of it though

i live in an apartment building and we all get HBO. how do i get HBO go to watch this episode
Go to HBOGO.com

Go to HBOGO.com

to sign up it asks me for my account number, but i don't have one. i pay a flat rate for rent utilities internet and cable (don't have to deal with the individual companies) , and HBO is just apart of the deal.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Spoiler [+]
-Drama got the green light for his TV movie after Vince offer to donate 100k to Phil's charity
-Looks like Ari and Dana might be done, he told her he still loves his wife..she encouraged him to go get her back
-Turtle needed more money for his Don Pepe investment, Amare, Strahan, A-Rod and Texiera and told him to #*%# off when he asked for money
laugh.gif

-He finds out Avion went public and all the shares he sold could have resulted in millions for him and Vince
-Come to find out Vince never sold his stocks and bought Turtle's..so they came up on 15+ Million, Turtle's Don Pepe venture is good to go
-Vince made a video compilation of girl's from his past saying how good a guy he was to show Sophia to sway her opinion on him
-Vince is finally going to get his 1-on-1 with Sophia
devil.gif
Thanks to Turtle
-E & Melinda pay a visit to Sloan and Galecki after Turtle spotted them having lunch...they get into argument..E follow Sloan to her house, aplogizes for what he's done to her..then she drops the bomb on him saying she's preggo with his kid and she never wants to see him again
tired.gif

Dont know if I missed anything, that's most of it though

Go to HBOGO.com

Thank you, sir.... and WOW.
eek.gif

also.

episode 7 is on comcast on demand right now. you don't need to watch it on hbogo if you're a comcast customer.

ID on the song that was playing at the pool when turtle was talking to amare and a-rod?

Episode 7 was
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

That whole scene seeing Turtle legit struggling in his face.....knowing he blew it.... I felt that.

Then Vince being THE MAN.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom