Entourage is not a very good show.

entourage is STILL one of the best shows on TV.. i cant wait for the new season.. you guys are full of shyyyt

entourage is STILL one of the best shows on TV.. i cant wait for the new season.. you guys are full of shyyyt

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

this show is trash along with the wire, and all the other HBO shows you people hype up

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You can't be serious.... the wire is trash??? When it was on the air it was one of the most underrated shows on T.V.,it never won awards but to people that watched and critics,it was the greatest show of all time. Personally it's the best T.V. show that I ever watched,its not just a cop show,it gave an inside look into the lives of politicians,criminals,kids and journalists. It gave an actual realistic look of how life is in Baltimore. No other show was like it. There's no problem with the show finally getting some love after its done,it doesn't mean it overrated. If you have ever watched the wire,I don't understand how you could ever call it "trash"
smh.gif

this show is trash along with the wire, and all the other HBO shows you people hype up

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You can't be serious.... the wire is trash??? When it was on the air it was one of the most underrated shows on T.V.,it never won awards but to people that watched and critics,it was the greatest show of all time. Personally it's the best T.V. show that I ever watched,its not just a cop show,it gave an inside look into the lives of politicians,criminals,kids and journalists. It gave an actual realistic look of how life is in Baltimore. No other show was like it. There's no problem with the show finally getting some love after its done,it doesn't mean it overrated. If you have ever watched the wire,I don't understand how you could ever call it "trash"
smh.gif

The hating on Entourage is going to start before the season this year? Im sure the episode threads will be full of people talking about how bad the show sucks but continue to watch it every week.

The hating on Entourage is going to start before the season this year? Im sure the episode threads will be full of people talking about how bad the show sucks but continue to watch it every week.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

I agree with this statement to a certain extent(The Wire is absolute trash), but HBO came through with "curb your enthusiasm" & "Bored to Death", good stuff.
indifferent.gif
Kill thyself.

Originally Posted by HigherGround

I agree with this statement to a certain extent(The Wire is absolute trash), but HBO came through with "curb your enthusiasm" & "Bored to Death", good stuff.
indifferent.gif
Kill thyself.

Back
Top Bottom