pimp.gif

normal_S06E09_064.jpg

Good to have Entourage back!! 
i miss her too, had that as the background on my phone for a while
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

the best part of that episode was the credits
SHHHH...

I'm embarrassed I still watch this show, straight up has turned into a guys version of Sex and the City these past seasons.

SHHHH...

I'm embarrassed I still watch this show, straight up has turned into a guys version of Sex and the City these past seasons.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

SHHHH...

You're right because it was such a well written substance driven show the first few seasons
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

This show has always been the male version of Sex and the City, you were just lying to yourself if you say otherwise.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

SHHHH...

You're right because it was such a well written substance driven show the first few seasons
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

This show has always been the male version of Sex and the City, you were just lying to yourself if you say otherwise.

Watched this
pimp.gif
and sober and episode was still ehhh.  My boy summarized the episode by describing the characters: Ari- King, Vince- Movie star, Drama- Johnny Drama, Turtle- Ballin', and E- Ari.  The only description that I thought that was plausible for the first episode was Drama; Ari didn't seem like a king when Nick emasculated him and told him he'd kill him.  I'll keep watching this season but won't get my expectations up. 

Watched this
pimp.gif
and sober and episode was still ehhh.  My boy summarized the episode by describing the characters: Ari- King, Vince- Movie star, Drama- Johnny Drama, Turtle- Ballin', and E- Ari.  The only description that I thought that was plausible for the first episode was Drama; Ari didn't seem like a king when Nick emasculated him and told him he'd kill him.  I'll keep watching this season but won't get my expectations up. 

Season 7 is starting off kinda bad....show didn't keep my attentioned...I'm going back and watching season 1....it's 10x better

Season 7 is starting off kinda bad....show didn't keep my attentioned...I'm going back and watching season 1....it's 10x better

Back
Top Bottom