ESPN NBA Analyst Ric Bucher says DROSE is Better than LEBRON?!

Well is it really that far fetched NT?
grin.gif

Derrick Rose is on the list of unguardable players in the NBA. Nobody can stay in front of Derrick.

But yeah, LeBron is arguably the best basketball player in the world. (1A. Kobe. 1B. LeBron).

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

grin.gif

Derrick Rose is on the list of unguardable players in the NBA. Nobody can stay in front of Derrick.

But yeah, LeBron is arguably the best basketball player in the world. (1A. Kobe. 1B. LeBron).
im guessing you didn't watch the game last night?

grin.gif

im guessing you didn't watch the game last night?

So I guess last night never happened?

So I guess last night never happened?

You guys need to stop having a hissy fit every time a sports analyst makes a comment you don't agree with.

You guys need to stop having a hissy fit every time a sports analyst makes a comment you don't agree with.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

First never compare Bayless to anyone Bayless is the worst ever. Without Woody silly self on 1st n 10 there is no balance, they should def fire him or get Woody back. None the less what he said isn't that off it's just what type of player you prefer. So let’s compare them; both are fast, strong, got hops, can pass, defense about even, and are streaky shooters at best. To me D Rose is more fearless/ has more heart and Lebron is bigger therefore harder to match up with. So it depends on what you prefer heart or size.
         As crazy as Skip sounds at times.. . you cannot tell me after Game 4 that DROSE is the best player in the game??.. That DROSE at age 22 is better than Lebron at age 22??..  at age 22.. Bron took his team to the Finals with probably one of the worst supporting casts a star player could have in the Finals.. 
DROSE said Lebron can guard him EASILY.. Ric Bucher said "Thats what he said.. but thats not how he played"??.. lol.. 

Lebatard asked him.. who would you take Bron or Rose.. he said Rose.. lol

No wonder Kobe wiped snot on him lol..

First never compare Bayless to anyone Bayless is the worst ever. Without Woody silly self on 1st n 10 there is no balance, they should def fire him or get Woody back. None the less what he said isn't that off it's just what type of player you prefer. So let’s compare them; both are fast, strong, got hops, can pass, defense about even, and are streaky shooters at best. To me D Rose is more fearless/ has more heart and Lebron is bigger therefore harder to match up with. So it depends on what you prefer heart or size.
         As crazy as Skip sounds at times.. . you cannot tell me after Game 4 that DROSE is the best player in the game??.. That DROSE at age 22 is better than Lebron at age 22??..  at age 22.. Bron took his team to the Finals with probably one of the worst supporting casts a star player could have in the Finals.. 
DROSE said Lebron can guard him EASILY.. Ric Bucher said "Thats what he said.. but thats not how he played"??.. lol.. 

Lebatard asked him.. who would you take Bron or Rose.. he said Rose.. lol

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

When was this?

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

When was this?

He didnt mean to say DROSE is unguardable lol.. 
Dude was no match for Bron or DWADE.. they blocked his shot like 3 times..

UNGUARDABLE DROSE lol... said about Lebron..  "It's hard when a 6'8 guy can easily guard you"
grin.gif

He didnt mean to say DROSE is unguardable lol.. 
Dude was no match for Bron or DWADE.. they blocked his shot like 3 times..

UNGUARDABLE DROSE lol... said about Lebron..  "It's hard when a 6'8 guy can easily guard you"
grin.gif

I said this NBA thread, this dude seemingly knows nothing about basketball yet some how is filled with such bluster and ego.
grin.gif

I said this NBA thread, this dude seemingly knows nothing about basketball yet some how is filled with such bluster and ego.
grin.gif

some of you guys man...just because Lebron stopped Rose a couple of times doesn't mean he can really guard him. It's like when analysts were saying that Noah could guard Wade because he shut him down one time..SMH..

In all honesty I still believe Rose has a better offensive game the Lebron.If you have seen Lebron through his whole career then you can clearly see that he has some holes in his offense. He's actually a bit limited. He tends to drive a bit or shoot outside shots. Yes he makes mid range shots once in awhile, but he doesn't really have a mid range game nor a post one. Lebron is just blessed to be as big and as quick as he is, it really helps his game a lot.

Rose just tends to take way too many 3's. But in terms of a really solid offensive game, Rose has a bigger arsenal of moves and shots to get what he wants to get. Lebron is just really good at making the shots he's used to making.However, Rose can do more though.

Now defense is another thing..and I would definitely give that to Lebron. Rose tends to lag when it comes to screens and he seems to not care so much.

some of you guys man...just because Lebron stopped Rose a couple of times doesn't mean he can really guard him. It's like when analysts were saying that Noah could guard Wade because he shut him down one time..SMH..

In all honesty I still believe Rose has a better offensive game the Lebron.If you have seen Lebron through his whole career then you can clearly see that he has some holes in his offense. He's actually a bit limited. He tends to drive a bit or shoot outside shots. Yes he makes mid range shots once in awhile, but he doesn't really have a mid range game nor a post one. Lebron is just blessed to be as big and as quick as he is, it really helps his game a lot.

Rose just tends to take way too many 3's. But in terms of a really solid offensive game, Rose has a bigger arsenal of moves and shots to get what he wants to get. Lebron is just really good at making the shots he's used to making.However, Rose can do more though.

Now defense is another thing..and I would definitely give that to Lebron. Rose tends to lag when it comes to screens and he seems to not care so much.

Back
Top Bottom