ESPN really wants a TO meltdown..

smh @ the amount of dumb dumbs believing this @@%!. God damn the media can really have their way with the weak minded. ESPN is REACHING so badly. Ratings mustbe down.

You can tell they have nothing to talk about when they have T.O. as a topic on 1st take and discuss the meaning behind his hat and Rudolph nose get up.

"Hidden meaning behind T.O's jolly antics?"

Jesus...

I can't stand ESPN anymore...

They blow up some many things. Most casual fans believe anything they see on ESPN so you have to deal with these fools at work, on the street or any where elsesomebody wants to have a sports conversation.

SMH....

lmao im still laughing at "private meetings"
laugh.gif
. The +%@+ sounds like something wrote on a messageboard.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i am dying . Private meetings. On some stealth scheming +%@+

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

lmao im still laughing at "private meetings"
laugh.gif
. The +%@+ sounds like something wrote on a messageboard.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i am dying . Private meetings. On some stealth scheming +%@+

Actually that part is true. Roy, TO and Crayton all had them a private meeting with Garrett today. I just don't think its newsworthy like ESPN is makingit.

Im talking about the part where it says "Romo and Witten hold private meetings." I know that all the WR's had a meeting with Garrett. But theESPN article says Witten and Romo meet privately to find ways to get each other the ball

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Im talking about the part where it says "Romo and Witten hold private meetings." I know that all the WR's had a meeting with Garrett. But the ESPN article says Witten and Romo meet privately to find ways to get each other the ball

Yea I know. I'm saying Roy, Pat and TO had a meeting with Garrett which is what they felt Witten and Romo have been doing. I think there's some truthto ti.

LOL.

Go out there and get a win on Sunday and you won't hear nothing from nobody...

Originally Posted by S4L3

LOL.

Go out there and get a win on Sunday and you won't hear nothing from nobody...
They won't though and TO will blow up and this will turn into a full blown reality

^^ You and ESPN can keep drooling over a mouth watering "Meltdown" but the fact is that it won't happen

Ok I've been following this thread for a while, I come home and the first thing I notice on E(B)SPN bottom line is they have a little ticker at the bottomtittled "cowboys"......LOL they're really tryna blow this thing up aren't they?

And how many "anonymous cowboy player" quotes can a reporter have, that alone tells me that there's somethig shady with this ESPN story
ohwell.gif

Lmao, the #%+* had like three anonymous sources.

ESPN is smart though I'll give em credit. Not many people know about the "relationship" between Ed Werder and T.O. Since the Skins game, Owenshas refused to talk to Werder period and answer any of his questions. During the time with the media, everytime Werder opens his mouth Owens cuts him off with"next question." How is ESPN smart? Well in this "story" Werder reported that when he attempted to ask Owens about this situation, Owensresponded "Nope." But, the reason Owens' responded like that wasn't due to any truth to this bull but because Owens simply does not talk toWerder or ESPN anymore since October. But the general public doesn't know that so when they hear that all Owens said was "Nope" about thesituation, their thinking its due to the truth or whatver behind it.

Man these guys...

Originally Posted by JPZx

ESPN is...

hand_reaching.jpg

They're blowing this out of proportion I really don't think it's that big of an issue..
Basically...
eyes.gif
. They obviously have an vendetta against TO

My brother just called me up about this %##% and was asking me if it sounded shady becuz he said there were too many anonymous sources
laugh.gif

Who is ESPN kidding?

laugh.gif
I just thought this was funny...

Matt Mosely (ESPN NFC East blogger) was on the radio today, and he said something along the lines of "I'm around this team every day, and... Ihaven't heard anything about this..."
laugh.gif
Keep grasping at straws, Werder...

ESPN upset cuz T.O. called Keyshawn and Emmitt Dumb and Dumber...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
I just thought this was funny...

Matt Mosely (ESPN NFC East blogger) was on the radio today, and he said something along the lines of "I'm around this team every day, and... I haven't heard anything about this..."
laugh.gif
Keep grasping at straws, Werder...

ESPN upset cuz T.O. called Keyshawn and Emmitt Dumb and Dumber...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
When did He do that
laugh.gif
?

This was from a Q&A with T.O

What are your thoughts on rookie running back Tashard Choice's performance?

Owens: I think he convinced a lot of people across the nation of his abilities, what he can do. We had all the confidence in the world. It didn't surprise us by any means. I think (ESPN analyst) Emmitt Smith is still trying to figure out his name. He said his name is 'Rashard' Choice. But we've been with him all season. We listen to a lot of those guys critique us and have their opinion about us. Speaking of Emmitt Smith and Keyshawn, those two need their own show, "Dumb and Dumber."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

This was from a Q&A with T.O

What are your thoughts on rookie running back Tashard Choice's performance?

Owens: I think he convinced a lot of people across the nation of his abilities, what he can do. We had all the confidence in the world. It didn't surprise us by any means. I think (ESPN analyst) Emmitt Smith is still trying to figure out his name. He said his name is 'Rashard' Choice. But we've been with him all season. We listen to a lot of those guys critique us and have their opinion about us. Speaking of Emmitt Smith and Keyshawn, those two need their own show, "Dumb and Dumber."

laugh.gif

roll.gif

On another note, did anyone else hear how Mark Schlereth went in on T.O.?
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom