ESPN really wants a TO meltdown..

Originally Posted by HighRep87

6a5159e6ad16bc85115dc3fcc9b9550f82d959f.jpg
Do you live in Dallas? If so what are the radio stations saying? I want to believe this story is B.S. because I like T.O.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

That story is
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at Romo and Witten have secret meetings to make up plays that dont involve TO.
Thats what I'm saying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though... ESPN is just mad that T.O. does interviews with the NFL Network and Deion.

Wow, I'm really suprised at responses in this thread, seeing as how the Cowboys are public enemy # 1-A in S&T (behindthe Lakers
laugh.gif
).

Like others have said this story seems like ESPN up to there $@!#*%$+ again.
smh.gif
If this was really major news other media outlets closer to the team would have been on it first. The sad part is we gotta hear aboutthis T.O. "implosion" for the next couple days on the worldwide follower.

Ed Werder getting as bad as Pedro Gomez when he was covering Barry Bonds.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Do you live in Dallas? If so what are the radio stations saying? I want to believe this story is B.S. because I like T.O.
ohwell.gif
He does feel that Witten is getting the ball more but Crayton is the one thats yapping out loud... The trio of receivers Owens, Crayton, andWilliams believe that they were open many chances and that Romo was playing "favorites"....
Even Steve Young said that Jerry Rice whined and cried about getting the ball, like someone else here said once "show me a receiver that doesnt want theball, and i will show you a receiver i dont want on this team"

ohwell.gif
He does feel that Witten is getting the ball more but Crayton is the one thats yapping out loud... The trio of receivers Owens, Crayton, and Williams believe that they were open many chances and that Romo was playing "favorites"....
Even Steve Young said that Jerry Rice whined and cried about getting the ball, like someone else here said once "show me a receiver that doesnt want the ball, and i will show you a receiver i dont want on this team"
Man so basically, three WRs have said this or were in the area of saying it but T.O. gets the blame? Now this is really starting to sound likeESPN was looking for a story involving T.O. and they got it
laugh.gif

NFL Live is really going in on T.O.
laugh.gif
. I'm convinced Schlereth HATES T.O.

tired.gif

why didnt schlereth just come out with it and say "$#@+ it, TO is a piece of #$#%, i want him to be hanged, i hate his ****** guts"

did you notice his eyes reading from a prompter? it was blatant
tired.gif

I think T.O. is gettin a raw deal too. He's getting killed by all the ESPN guys. Obviously Owens wants the ball more, but I seriously doubt that he thinksWitten and Romo are secretly drawing up plays.

Man so basically, three WRs have said this or were in the area of saying it but T.O. gets the blame?
laugh.gif
That's EXACTLY what happened...

Three receivers went to Garrett's office and talked to him about the offense...

But Terrell Owens rallied the troops and is dragging RW and Crayton into all this because he thinks it'll help him get his way...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Man so basically, three WRs have said this or were in the area of saying it but T.O. gets the blame?
laugh.gif

But Terrell Owens rallied the troops and is dragging RW and Crayton into all this because he thinks it'll help him get his way...
eyes.gif

Yeah they are trying to make it sound like it was a 3 on 1 meeting, when in actuality they all had one on one meetings. ESPN has been going in on TO. Schlerethwas going hard on dude

First off Owens didn't rally anyone. That's what espn said. The three receivers spoke with Garret individually I'm his office. Crayton has beenfrustrated because he was getting benches alot during the Skins game for Miles Austin. Also apparently Crayton was so wide open on that pic six that he had aclear shot of getting to the end zone.

Second this meeting actually took place on Monday. So ESPN is three days late

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

NFL Live is really going in on T.O.
laugh.gif
. I'm convinced Schlereth HATES T.O.

tired.gif

why didnt schlereth just come out with it and say "$#@+ it, TO is a piece of #$#%, i want him to be hanged, i hate his ****** guts"

did you notice his eyes reading from a prompter? it was blatant
tired.gif

That was the hardest I've seen him go in on T.O. honestly. T.O. is ESPN's whooping boy.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I'm not surprised. When T.O. help that guy who was laying in the street last year I believe, a few of them said He was probably just trying to getattention.

First off Owens didn't rally anyone. That's what espn said. The three receivers spoke with Garret individually I'm his office. Crayton has been frustrated because he was getting benches alot during the Skins game for Miles Austin. Also apparently Crayton was so wide open on that pic six that he had a clear shot of getting to the end zone.

Second this meeting actually took place on Monday. So ESPN is three days late
That had Portis to talk about then. Now its T.O. time
laugh.gif

I'd really love for Romo to step in front of a camera and go off in some "either he goes or I go" stuff. I like TO, but the way he screams atdudes like hes a 12 year old girl ON THE FIELD is too much.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I'd really love for Romo to step in front of a camera and go off in some "either he goes or I go" stuff. I like TO, but the way he screams at dudes like hes a 12 year old girl ON THE FIELD is too much.

i dont really have a problem with people screaming on the field. you just gotta limit it to important situations
laugh.gif

i have three things to say ...

A) this TO !@*# was THE LEAD STORY on ESPN last night ... they spent about 10 minutes going over "anonymous" quotes ...

2. ed werder is a piece of !@*# and trey wingo is right up there with him ...

D) TO has every right to go off on the sidelines when Romo is sucking %** ...

this is how it always starts...

Cowboys fans brace yourselves b/c if you lose this week...GET YOUR POPCORN READY

all that being said, TO is one of the few Cowboys I like but he is a major headcase and eventually has done this at every stop

On another note, did anyone else hear how Mark Schlereth went in on T.O.?
eek.gif

Mark Schlereth was a bum that had knee surgery every year in his career, between him and Keyshawn Johnson neither one of those dudes should have anything tosay about T.O.

areyouin729 wrote:

Cowboys fans brace yourselves b/c if you lose this week...GET YOUR POPCORN READY

As much as I hate to admit it, I believe it will happen if we don't make the playoffs.. I hope not though..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by truthmain

I hope he does, it would be comedy. You guys must be trippin' if you haven't seen this coming, TO is all about himself and eventually will say something he's gonna regret. And we'll all be here to laugh it up, except for the Cowboy folks who defend him.

Your a tool. You are the ideal person ESPN hopes eats up stories like this.

Originally Posted by BattsLM

As much as I hate to admit it, I believe it will happen if we don't make the playoffs.. I hope not though..
laugh.gif
why not? if this team doesnt make the playoffs we need someone to go off ... I think jerry is just as upset with the team as TO is ... lets notforget this is the same jerry jones that got TO here while Parcells was the coach ... this is the same jerry jones who extended TOs contract in the offseasonand ate a bowl of popcorn with him during the press conference ...

if THIS team doesnt make the playoffs, it is either garrett or phillips' fault ... im leaning towards garrett because lets face it, wade is doing the damnthing on the defensive side of the ball and our penalties have been decreasing over the course of the year ... if our offense had any consistency and identity,we wouldnt be in this situation ...

lets not forget when TO went down last year ... our offense looked like it was coached by a 5 year old ... now this year romo goes down and we couldnt evensustain one single drive ... good OC get the job done ... hell even the 49ers are putting up points ...

the only reason i dont want a meltdown is because everyone is expecting one, but in reality we need one if we dont make the playoffs ...

Hey quick question for Boys fans....it's still early but what do you all think about the Roy Williams trade? Was it worth the picks? They been using himenough? I was under the impression they were bringin him in to be that key piece this year (thus giving up them picks) but all i ever see is like 1 or 2catches a game? Havent watched many Cowboys games though the last month so that's why i was asking

Originally Posted by tupac003

I can't stand ESPN anymore...

They blow up some many things. Most casual fans believe anything they see on ESPN so you have to deal with these fools at work, on the street or any where else somebody wants to have a sports conversation.

SMH....
co-sign...piece of monkey crap bspn has become...they blow things up and milk things (Lebrons dunks)

RUDOLPH1996 wrote:
They (ESPN) dont have to want it....

T.O.'s history shows that when he doesn't get his way.... implosion..... BOOM

49ers
Eagles
Cowboys...

good bye to Dallas' first playoff win since 1996....
yehh this bastard does have his history especially against us...screw him but screw espn more for doing this

Souns like ESPN is just mad that their scapegoat (TO) wont talk to their prized reporter (Ed Terder) ... I mean honestly, 5 years ago when sportscenter wasactually a good sports show, do you believe its lead story would have been about a "conflict" between a quarterback and his receiver? On top of that,this guy Terder has constantly alienated TO with his fabricated stories ... In my opinion ESPN got fed up with the "huge media story" that is TO,continuously replying "next question" to their supposed "reporter."

Let's be real for a second ... Jerry Jones is probably just as fed up, if not more fed up with his precious Cowboys ... This is the same TO that Jerrybrought here WHILE Parcells was the coach ... This is the same TO that Jerry extended in the offseason ... This is the same TO that Jerry ate a bowl of popcornwith at the press conference ... The last person who should be worried about anything is TO ...

The real problem is, suddenly, the offensive coordinator who was so beloved throughout the league is now struggling to even sustain a drive, let alone puttogether an entire game of solid playcalling ... Suddenly, the same person who begged Jerry to "get another weapon" at WR is showing just howvaluable he is ... The Dallas Cowboys have Jason Witten, Roy Williams, Marion Barber, Tony Romo and Terrell Owens ... I dont care if Barber was out, if youcant score at least 21 points with that talent you are garbage ...

Yall think this is a non-issue?

its so much of a non-issue that Bradie james commented on having to be mediator now and previous times.

Yall can keep the love for TO but at what point do yall admit that he is a problem and a terrible teammate.

ESPN and the media stay on TO and the camera is always on him which multiplies the problem but he is a problem.

WRs having side meetings with the OC
eek.gif
laugh.gif
man, thats horrible.

and RyGuy, that Trade was asinine. I hope the Lions select a perennial All pro with that pick
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom