ESPN special on Jordan Shoes

wait a second.... pause at 1.27...� (-5.04) for the embedded video............................. what's up with those 1's?

Someone else noticed too! Michael never wore the black/red I's in a game. Or at least, no one had proof of it I think. He only wore black/red (I am notsearching for the name of the shoes so someone can correct me) Air Ships. I was just about to post this. Good eye.

I love when people make the argument "They need to lower prices so everyone can afford them"

That's why they're priced the way they are. So not everyone can have them. That creates demand, that makes money.

That's like saying Lamborghini and Ferrari need to make $30,000 cars because not everyone can afford them.

I swear, that's probably the only thing that really gets me. The other day a lady came to where I work and asked me if we could order some of the "$80Air Jordans". After a bit of discussion, I told her those shoes were counterfeit, we only sold legitimate merchandise, etc...and she proceeds to get onher soapbox and get on a tirade about she isn't a millionaire and it isn't fair her son couldn't wear Air Jordans until now because theycouldn't afford the $150 pair but she can buy him a $80 pair.

Seriously, since when is buying material things, fair?

I'm glad that everyone enjoyed the video...It was a interesting special report on the shoes we all love
smokin.gif

"what's up with those 1's?"
somebody from youtube said that they are called Air Ships

Back
Top Bottom