European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

Typical Spain performance when they play a team who isn't afraid of them. Lackadaisical, boring, and pathetic flopping.

Meireles ain't really the guy you want leading a break.
laugh.gif

They deserve to lose for flopping on every challenge. This is ridiculous. They only play like this when they go up against a side that isn't afraid of them and doesn't park the bus. Then all of a sudden they play the victim role and go into a flopping frenzy. :smh

mad.gif
@ spain flopping from every freaking touch.. Ridic.. Too much suspense though.. Lets go Portugal

What a flop by Iniesta. Can't believe they're resorting to this, lost all my respect today.

Thank you, Spain, for flopping away what was supposed to be one of the best games of the tourney. @+*$+%# terrible. Ref needs to realize that flops can, and should, be carded.

And I bet they'll win on some bull !@@+ mistake by Portugal, too.

What hapened to Spain ? Portugal plays much better and had also better chances to score.
Spain plays without creativity and their shots on Portugals goal are all quite uninspired.

Am I the only one that witnessed Ronaldo fall, look at the ref, then when he realized he wasn't getting the call fall back to the ground and flail around to stop the play?

Spain looking like their real selves now
ohwell.gif
 Defense + Patricio keeping us in the game

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Am I the only one that witnessed Ronaldo fall, look at the ref, then when he realized he wasn't getting the call fall back to the ground and flail around to stop the play?

Let's say, he is not diving but is unnecessarely often and longer on the ground.

I don't know about y'all, but it's been a pretty entertaining 120 min.  lots of opportunities and the ref is totally on point with the calls.
Ronaldo should've shut 'er down in the 89th minute - too bad the pass was slightly off and on the wrong foot.

Penalties!  now anything can happen.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom