European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

Of course both of the first shots are saved 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Ugh, this is gonna be tense.

Wow. Cant believe Ronaldo wasn't put in there at 4. Unbelievable. You NEED to make the PK and you send out Alves. *!*+%%@ ridiculous. Wow. Wow. Wow.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Wow. Cant believe Ronaldo wasn't put in there at 4. Unbelievable. You NEED to make the PK and you send out Alves. *!*+%%@ ridiculous. Wow. Wow. Wow.

I feel like throwing up.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Ok so obviously i don't know much about soccer, but why didn't Portugal have ronaldo kick?........ain't that like putting Kobe on the bench for the final shot
nerd.gif

Somebody help me with that one

That was a good take by Alves, just a little unlucky. I mean, just because he hit the bottom of the bar we are going to ask why Ronaldo didn't take it after the fact?

Oh well. Portugal went through the gauntlet and did well; I think everyone wants Spain-Germany though.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Ok so obviously i don't know much about soccer, but why didn't Portugal have ronaldo kick?........ain't that like putting Kobe on the bench for the final shot
nerd.gif

Somebody help me with that out
My guess is they expected a different outcome and had him last as a moment of glory.
EDIT: Alves had some bad luck with that kick but that won't save him from feeling a type of way. The only real team I can see give Spain some trouble after Portugal is German and I like Italy. 

I really have no idea why Ronaldo didn't go first to take his Penalty Kick, it cost Portugal in the end big time. I hope Italy beats Germany tomorrow and we get Spain vs. Italy in the Final and Italy wins.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

nerd.gif

Somebody help me with that one

That's a good analogy. But it's more like sitting Kobe for the final free throw.

I'm a little bit sorry for the Portugal fans.
The first golden generation with Figo, Rui Coasta and Nuno Gomes didn't won a title and now it seems that
this "golden generation" is not able to win a title.

Back
Top Bottom