Ever go take a test with NO prior studying.

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

Took a mid term today without studying at all. My fault though, I forgot it was today and thought it was Thur. I reviewed some old material like 15 mins before class, I feel good about it

update: I got an 84
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

LOL at this thread

I havent studied since elementary, and have an unweighted 3.86 and Im in all honors and AP
ROFFLE COPTER. Anyone can ace AP and Honors classes with their eyes close. Good luck in college.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

LOL at this thread

I havent studied since elementary, and have an unweighted 3.86 and Im in all honors and AP
ROFFLE COPTER. Anyone can ace AP and Honors classes with their eyes close. Good luck in college.
QFT

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]High school i sat my %+* back and chilled, never studied, didn't do hw yet aced tests, highschool is simple...college tried the same freshman year and my GPA was atrocious.[/color]

LOL at this thread

not necessarily true. if he chooses the right major, it may be able to fly. i did the exact same thing all my grade school career, and I am pretty sure Icould have gotten by in college without studying had I done anything other than engineering...besides maybe a natl science major. but i def could have BSed myway through most business majors and def a lot of liberal arts majors

Yea sucks... but I usually pass them with at least a B from paying attention in class.

BTW, Anyone here ever taken Accounting ? I need some help

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

If you go to every class and pay attention every time you wont need to study you'll already know the material...

QFT, from personal experience

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

LOL at this thread

not necessarily true. if he chooses the right major, it may be able to fly. i did the exact same thing all my grade school career, and I am pretty sure I could have gotten by in college without studying had I done anything other than engineering...besides maybe a natl science major. but i def could have BSed my way through most business majors and def a lot of liberal arts majors
True. Depends on what you want to do. If you're going that medical route, and given your study habits or lack of, RIP.

BTW, I just took some Adderall about 5 hours ago to study Organic, that stuff is the miracle pill
eek.gif

meh, i pulled this off a couple times, and psych is a really nice course for winging it. i made up some mad freud references and got away with it without doingany of the reading for one my tests.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

LOL at this thread

not necessarily true. if he chooses the right major, it may be able to fly. i did the exact same thing all my grade school career, and I am pretty sure I could have gotten by in college without studying had I done anything other than engineering...besides maybe a natl science major. but i def could have BSed my way through most business majors and def a lot of liberal arts majors
True. Depends on what you want to do. If you're going that medical route, and given your study habits or lack of, RIP.

BTW, I just took some Adderall about 5 hours ago to study Organic, that stuff is the miracle pill
eek.gif

yeah, I was considering engineering because they said i wuold be good at it when I took my IQ tests (156 btw MENSA member right hurrrr!!! lol) but although itsinterestin I wouldnt wanna do that for too long. Im probably gonna go into business or economics. That way I can either move onto wall street or work for thegovt. or do international butsiness. I really have no clue how to pick a major because I dont know what they entail. I wanna do international business so Idkif I should major in that, it seems stupid though because everything becomes more international as time passes. In twenty years there will be even lessbusinesses that are solely domestic which would make it seem like a (uninternational) business major would otherwise be obsolete? idk tho haha
Im hopin I can somehow do business that will bring me back to Africa or the Middle East, even though its a ****hole, it still feels like home!

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

LOL at this thread

eek.gif

yeah, I was considering engineering because they said i wuold be good at it when I took my IQ tests (156 btw MENSA member right hurrrr!!! lol) but although itsinterestin I wouldnt wanna do that for too long. Im probably gonna go into business or economics. That way I can either move onto wall street or work for thegovt. or do international butsiness. I really have no clue how to pick a major because I dont know what they entail. I wanna do international business so Idkif I should major in that, it seems stupid though because everything becomes more international as time passes. In twenty years there will be even lessbusinesses that are solely domestic which would make it seem like a (uninternational) business major would otherwise be obsolete? idk tho haha
Im hopin I can somehow do business that will bring me back to Africa or the Middle East, even though its a ****hole, it still feels like home!

i never studied a day in my life and pass every test thats been handed my way .
only thing i've ever studied for was my driving test .

psyc is no joke..

took a third year biological psyc class.. studied for three weeks and all i got was 73%. class was curved though so i ended up getting an A- .. even had acouple people walk out of the exam.

Back
Top Bottom