Ever had a threesome/want to?

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

How did you make it happen? Who brought it up? Stories
nerd.gif

I could have this year, but after I had to dead it because the bi chick I was messing with was kinda loco.

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

How did you make it happen? Who brought it up? Stories
nerd.gif

I could have this year, but after I had to dead it because the bi chick I was messing with was kinda loco.

happened one time with a chick i was dating and her homegirl, wasn't as cool as i thought it would be for a few reasons:

-wasn't really all that attracted to the homegirl, just the novelty of a 3 way.

-they weren't down to touch each other. this put a damper on everything.

-the homegirl thought it was okay to jump on my face while ol' girl was riding me. i felt like i was doming up a stranger.

with that being said, i would do it again, with more alcohol, and more sexually adventurous women.

happened one time with a chick i was dating and her homegirl, wasn't as cool as i thought it would be for a few reasons:

-wasn't really all that attracted to the homegirl, just the novelty of a 3 way.

-they weren't down to touch each other. this put a damper on everything.

-the homegirl thought it was okay to jump on my face while ol' girl was riding me. i felt like i was doming up a stranger.

with that being said, i would do it again, with more alcohol, and more sexually adventurous women.

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

Done it with a girl i was dating back in college. her girl wanted to be with a chick, and my girl was bi and i asked if she would wanna just make a 3. she was down, her girl was down

all i can say it was unforgettable.. both times

wink-o.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

Done it with a girl i was dating back in college. her girl wanted to be with a chick, and my girl was bi and i asked if she would wanna just make a 3. she was down, her girl was down

all i can say it was unforgettable.. both times

wink-o.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FEELLEAL

Never, my girl isn't about that life, FML.

This. I sometimes try to introduce the concept jokingly, but she always deads it with a quickness.

Originally Posted by FEELLEAL

Never, my girl isn't about that life, FML.

This. I sometimes try to introduce the concept jokingly, but she always deads it with a quickness.

my girl teased at the idea. but idk if could do it real talk. id feel bad enjoying another woman's ({}) while my girl watches. plus im all about the hyper combo finish sans condom/pulling out. and unless it ain't in her....yea.

i kno im alone on this
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

my girl teased at the idea. but idk if could do it real talk. id feel bad enjoying another woman's ({}) while my girl watches. plus im all about the hyper combo finish sans condom/pulling out. and unless it ain't in her....yea.

i kno im alone on this
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

never done it / really want to.... my girl said she is "curious" and my ex girl is bi. we've brought up the possibility of this going down several times but she is scared of #1 im gonna like it too much and want it all the time #2 that im gonna wanna have sex with other girls when shes not around. I dont think it will ever happen though 
tired.gif

never done it / really want to.... my girl said she is "curious" and my ex girl is bi. we've brought up the possibility of this going down several times but she is scared of #1 im gonna like it too much and want it all the time #2 that im gonna wanna have sex with other girls when shes not around. I dont think it will ever happen though 
tired.gif

got one set up for tomorrow. Ironically.

But having a freaky as hell JO FTW. She made sure she got her best friend to join in.

This feels like some kind of weird dream. but wish me luck.

got one set up for tomorrow. Ironically.

But having a freaky as hell JO FTW. She made sure she got her best friend to join in.

This feels like some kind of weird dream. but wish me luck.

Back
Top Bottom