Ever had a threesome/want to?

Originally Posted by Lokillo40

The last one though my friend joined in so it was more of a 2 on 2.

sick.gif

I've done one of the 2 ladies-one man variety, and a few of the one girl--2 guys variety. You'd be surprised how many girls are down to do that.

I've done one of the 2 ladies-one man variety, and a few of the one girl--2 guys variety. You'd be surprised how many girls are down to do that.

I've done it twice. Awesome experience considering one time it was with the two finest girls in the joint. I actually wore them out. But they loved it.

And I co-sign with Russ. It was incredibly easy to do 2 guys on one girl. It wasn't like the pr0ns, but one on each end and what not. She was certified though, so it wasn't like a I received a lifetime achievement award.
laugh.gif

I've done it twice. Awesome experience considering one time it was with the two finest girls in the joint. I actually wore them out. But they loved it.

And I co-sign with Russ. It was incredibly easy to do 2 guys on one girl. It wasn't like the pr0ns, but one on each end and what not. She was certified though, so it wasn't like a I received a lifetime achievement award.
laugh.gif

real talk........how were yall holdin up for both of them to get what they wanted?

I feel like i might bust off too quick and wouldn't be able to live with the shame
laugh.gif

real talk........how were yall holdin up for both of them to get what they wanted?

I feel like i might bust off too quick and wouldn't be able to live with the shame
laugh.gif

Keep in mind that girls who are willing to share a dude with a girl are either a) somewhat interested in messing around with the other girl and b) are trying to impress the guy. So you really get to do whatever you want as long as both those criteria are met. In my experience, whenever they weren't working in tandem to pleasure me, they were doing it to each other with me involved in whichever was most open/available at the moment. At times, I just sat back and enjoyed the show they would put on.

Keep in mind that girls who are willing to share a dude with a girl are either a) somewhat interested in messing around with the other girl and b) are trying to impress the guy. So you really get to do whatever you want as long as both those criteria are met. In my experience, whenever they weren't working in tandem to pleasure me, they were doing it to each other with me involved in whichever was most open/available at the moment. At times, I just sat back and enjoyed the show they would put on.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

my girl teased at the idea. but idk if could do it real talk. id feel bad enjoying another woman's ({}) while my girl watches. plus im all about the hyper combo finish sans condom/pulling out. and unless it ain't in her....yea.

i kno im alone on this
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
akuma-symbol.gif

pimp.gif
My man...

Originally Posted by sreggie101

my girl teased at the idea. but idk if could do it real talk. id feel bad enjoying another woman's ({}) while my girl watches. plus im all about the hyper combo finish sans condom/pulling out. and unless it ain't in her....yea.

i kno im alone on this
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
akuma-symbol.gif

pimp.gif
My man...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

My ex-wife was in to women so we tried it quite a few times.  My fault for opening the door because that's part of the reason why we're not longer together, but that's life. 

So you lost your wife to a woman? 
No she currently has a boyfriend.  We both tried to double dip on the people we had 3sums with and it created trust issues.  It's not the main the reason we're not together, but it definitely played a part and killed the trust.

FYI, NEVER do it with a chick you're serious with.  Jumpoffs, dips, or whatever you wanna call it are made for that, but don't bring it home though.

My ex-wife was in to women so we tried it quite a few times.  My fault for opening the door because that's part of the reason why we're not longer together, but that's life. 

No she currently has a boyfriend.  We both tried to double dip on the people we had 3sums with and it created trust issues.  It's not the main the reason we're not together, but it definitely played a part and killed the trust.

FYI, NEVER do it with a chick you're serious with.  Jumpoffs, dips, or whatever you wanna call it are made for that, but don't bring it home though.

Hold up.. I think I'm remembering bits and pieces to that story, or at least I know I've read that you mentioned losing a wife. I think you made a thread about you and the kid moving on or something..ain't you like 28? (Just tryna make sure I got my NTers right...) But  Anyway... what I wanna ask (since you seem to be the guy that's gone the farthest with the 3some...like past sex and into damn near double-dipping), is it possible to trust two women to only @#*% with each other when they aren't $%!#%*% with you? At the end of the day, that would be so ideal. We've all had those moments like, "@**%@ I said NO, I don't wanna walk through DSWs and Rainbow for 6 hours and hold your purse. You need a girlfriend, *@@%!"....ok well I have. On some Young Dro *@@%, is it possible to extend trust far enough to let your girl have a girlfriend if it's a girl you've known longer than your girl and you #%##$ with both women?

Hold up.. I think I'm remembering bits and pieces to that story, or at least I know I've read that you mentioned losing a wife. I think you made a thread about you and the kid moving on or something..ain't you like 28? (Just tryna make sure I got my NTers right...) But  Anyway... what I wanna ask (since you seem to be the guy that's gone the farthest with the 3some...like past sex and into damn near double-dipping), is it possible to trust two women to only @#*% with each other when they aren't $%!#%*% with you? At the end of the day, that would be so ideal. We've all had those moments like, "@**%@ I said NO, I don't wanna walk through DSWs and Rainbow for 6 hours and hold your purse. You need a girlfriend, *@@%!"....ok well I have. On some Young Dro *@@%, is it possible to extend trust far enough to let your girl have a girlfriend if it's a girl you've known longer than your girl and you #%##$ with both women?

Doesn't it feel really awkward doing the one girl two guys thing

You're bound to cross swords in that environment.

Would it be more awkward if it was another dude friend you're participating in this venture with or more awkward if it was with a stranger

Would it be more awkward if it was another dude friend you're participating in this venture with or more awkward if it was with a stranger

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

It wasn't me and I'm 30.  To answer your question, that's strictly up to the dude.  If your girl has never given  you a reason to think she would do something then it shouldn't be an issue, but if she's been on BS in the past then it's possible for the issue to rear its ugly head again.  Again, I would never recommend it with your main chick to begin with.  Keep 3sums with the bust downs, jumpoffs, etc. 

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

It wasn't me and I'm 30.  To answer your question, that's strictly up to the dude.  If your girl has never given  you a reason to think she would do something then it shouldn't be an issue, but if she's been on BS in the past then it's possible for the issue to rear its ugly head again.  Again, I would never recommend it with your main chick to begin with.  Keep 3sums with the bust downs, jumpoffs, etc. 

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

I have done it, it was all high fives bro 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom