ever meet black folk that are racist against other black folk?

That always pisses me off when I meet self-hating African American's. Especially women. Unfortunately this has been inbreed in us in todays days and age. I literally meet girls who tell me they have no desire to date black men anymore SMH

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Yes, Dominican people.

They have a weird dislike of other black people. The ones I met look down on both black Americans and Africans. Makes it hard to get along with them.

Yes, Dominican people.

They have a weird dislike of other black people. The ones I met look down on both black Americans and Africans. Makes it hard to get along with them.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Yes, Dominican people.

But Dominicans aren't black tho?
grin.gif
 The only Islands of people that can be considered black are Haitians and Trinidadians (whenever they wanna be).

I'm from the Bahamas I ain't black? what about Jamaicans etc

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

The most racist/prejudiced people I've ever met are black people, that being said, at least they hate everyone equally.  
laugh.gif

That is why I find most "woe is me" racism threads on NT ironic.

I also have a friend who is of Mexican descent, parents are from Mexico, he knows Spanish and he hates other Mexicans with a passion.  Always calling 'em "your people" when he's around me,
laugh.gif

It is what it is.

Prejudiced fam, the word you're looking for is "prejudiced".
fixed, whatever tickles your pickle... <3

Yes, Dominican people.

grin.gif
 The only Islands of people that can be considered black are Haitians and Trinidadians (whenever they wanna be).

I'm from the Bahamas I ain't black? what about Jamaicans etc

The most racist/prejudiced people I've ever met are black people, that being said, at least they hate everyone equally.  
laugh.gif

I also have a friend who is of Mexican descent, parents are from Mexico, he knows Spanish and he hates other Mexicans with a passion.  Always calling 'em "your people" when he's around me,
laugh.gif

It is what it is.

its just a shame....... i blame the parents of these black people that dont teach there children the rich haritage of african americans in america, we have gone so far just to be hated by each other and other people. its gone so deep that if u have light skin that u are more excepted then people with brown skin and we are all the same !!!!!!!! people are going to still hate you the same dont matter what color ur skin is

its just a shame....... i blame the parents of these black people that dont teach there children the rich haritage of african americans in america, we have gone so far just to be hated by each other and other people. its gone so deep that if u have light skin that u are more excepted then people with brown skin and we are all the same !!!!!!!! people are going to still hate you the same dont matter what color ur skin is

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It is what it is.

Thank you, cause we all know black people can't be racist.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It is what it is.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Yes, Dominican people.

Yeah, I didn't learn about this until college. I became really cool with a Dominican girl in one of my classes, and she really did not like Haitian people and black people in general. I'm Haitian, and she said she liked me because I was 'different' than others. 
ohwell.gif
She straight up said her father would disown her if she came home with a black man. Both her and her pops were blacker than me, had hair just as kinky as mine, yet they thought they were better than me and other black folks. Sigh.

My ex-best friend (she's black) would never date a black man. Part of the reason why we're not friends.
laugh.gif
She would always make really disparaging remarks about black men, and how she could do better. Blah blah blah.

grin.gif

This is not true in my experience. I know a lot of people from the Caribbean who consider them black, but are not from Haiti or Trinidad.

Yes, Dominican people.

Yeah, I didn't learn about this until college. I became really cool with a Dominican girl in one of my classes, and she really did not like Haitian people and black people in general. I'm Haitian, and she said she liked me because I was 'different' than others. 
ohwell.gif
She straight up said her father would disown her if she came home with a black man. Both her and her pops were blacker than me, had hair just as kinky as mine, yet they thought they were better than me and other black folks. Sigh.

My ex-best friend (she's black) would never date a black man. Part of the reason why we're not friends.
laugh.gif
She would always make really disparaging remarks about black men, and how she could do better. Blah blah blah.

grin.gif

This is not true in my experience. I know a lot of people from the Caribbean who consider them black, but are not from Haiti or Trinidad.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Yes, Dominican people.

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

ehh it's a sensitive topic but some people look down on Haitians in my country because they illegally migrate here..kinda like Cubans to the US..I have no probs with no one though

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Yes, Dominican people.

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

ehh it's a sensitive topic but some people look down on Haitians in my country because they illegally migrate here..kinda like Cubans to the US..I have no probs with no one though

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Yes, Dominican people.

They're. Not. Black.
So there are no black Dominicans? Vlad Guerrero and Alfonso Soriano aren't black?
eyes.gif

Yes, Dominican people.

They're. Not. Black.
So there are no black Dominicans? Vlad Guerrero and Alfonso Soriano aren't black?
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It is what it is.

Of course not, beat me to it. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It is what it is.

Of course not, beat me to it. 
laugh.gif

Yes, Dominican people.

They're. Not. Black.
You've never seen/met a black Dominican? I have. Some of my cousins are from DR, but still identify themselves as black.

Yes, Dominican people.

They're. Not. Black.
You've never seen/met a black Dominican? I have. Some of my cousins are from DR, but still identify themselves as black.

Yes, Dominican people.

They're. Not. Black.
eyes.gif
Absolutely not
laugh.gif
They are HISPANIC. They're darker complexion does not make them black. I'm undeniably African-American, yet I know quite a few Indians who are darker than me. I guess that makes them black too?

Yes, Dominican people.

They're. Not. Black.
eyes.gif
Absolutely not
laugh.gif
They are HISPANIC. They're darker complexion does not make them black. I'm undeniably African-American, yet I know quite a few Indians who are darker than me. I guess that makes them black too?

Back
Top Bottom