Ever wonder about your ex? vol. Stylin' on you..

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

This thread need pics to make it better.

this
devil.gif

Not sad at all.. In fact I just got accepted into a nursing program so I know things will only get better for me..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. as far as the exes I try and stay cool with all of them, I just like to feel that I was the best they ever had even if its a lie, lol.. I don't see them often but I always try to leave the house looking my best because you never know who you'll run in whether its a future girlfriend or past ex.. and yes I wanna be stylin' on them cause I'm that &%$#@..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish her well.

Ya'll sound type lame to wish bad fortune on an ex. 
indifferent.gif
Personally I would be embarrassed if my ex's were losers, or got sloppy, et cetera. I like to look back and think, "Yup, I used to poke THAT," 
pimp.gif
while being proud of her and my progress.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

I wish her well.

Ya'll sound type lame to wish bad fortune on an ex. 
indifferent.gif
Personally I would be embarrassed if my ex's were losers, or got sloppy, et cetera. I like to look back and think, "Yup, I used to poke THAT," 
pimp.gif
while being proud of her and my progress.
pimp.gif

You are a lame.  You don't "poke" anything. 
indifferent.gif

I hope my ex's have boyfriends that fart out loud without excusing themselves and talk about sports all day.

Sometimes one particular ex crosses my mind but like the memory starts off really really good of our fun times just chilling and then it goes to him to him fathering some other chicks baby randomly so I mean I wish him the best but I'm kind of "
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
...Oh well*kanye shrug*" about the whole thing. The thinking back to him never last long tho.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Wasn't Usherplaylist the one who said he wished he could BBM a voice note of a chick saying I Love You to him to his ex?

How soon we forget.. well here's a reminder...:
http://niketalk.com/topic/241699

Do you write about me in your diary before bed?  Sending my ex a voice note was a JOKE...you know, something said to illicit a chuckle.

Write about you? I clicked on you avy and just went to your recent post and there it was.. btw that was a pretty weak attempt at trying to illicit a chuckle..

both my exes got kids by women they can't stand. I'm graduating from college ON TIME in may with a degree no kids and a bright future. So I already won no need to brag.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I need a girl bad.
Chill papa. That's the wrong attitude to have.
Nah, I'm thinking about getting involved with this one cutie at school but I heard she gets around. Her friends tell me she's a virgin though.
It's not that I need a girl. I'm just tired of being single.

my x got FAT and moved in with a guy at 18, im pretty sure they recently broke up too
pimp.gif

me? i got ripped and im cakinn and mackin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
FHL

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm calling bull on everyone in this thread.

you may not CARE but if you don't even CARE....you're buggin...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The cool thing to say is "no, I don't care"...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Although I wish all of my women good luck.. I don't want them to be in a better position than me. Nonetheless, I keep in contact with almost all of them.. and yeah, they're not doing anything spectacular
laugh.gif
... One of em is going to an Ivy league though.. props to her
pimp.gif
[/color]
QFT

I used to, but like dudes are saying on to the next one.  One I seen messed me up recently though.  I went with her in my fresh/soph year of hs.  We broke up because she wanted to move onm, cool.  She came up pregnant, but didn't know if it was me or a dude she was screwing now.  So she got a smushsmortion.  Now years later she hits me with "the baby was really yours" its just you had a good head on your shoulders and I didn't want you to mess up your life being a teenage dad.  I didn't know what to say to that.

I need a girl bad.
Nah, I'm thinking about getting involved with this one cutie at school but I heard she gets around. Her friends tell me she's a virgin though.

practice makes perfect.... If your decent looking it's not that hard

Just talk to 10 random chicks and then go for the one you want... it should go smoother, but keep in mind chicks can be mean

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I need a girl bad.

practice makes perfect.... If your decent looking it's not that hard

Just talk to 10 random chicks and then go for the one you want... it should go smoother, but keep in mind chicks can be mean

all u gotta do is make them laugh.. and not be boring...

at first i would till i saw the dude she was with ( i was better). had me feeling good. but then i was like, wait.. she replaced me with that

I got one ex thats married with a kid sending me messages saying "I wonder about you all the time and wouldn't have to deal with a lot of BS if I had stayed with you."

I got another ex that hits me up whenever her current makes her mad.

And one ex that I never hear from. She's the only one I really wonder hard about. Those other two.....
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom