Ever wonder about your ex? vol. Stylin' on you..

I just like stylin on people that played me in general, so I take a secret pleasure in knowing the vast majority of them are doing worse than I am. I'm probably at a better school, probably better off financially, and probably in a much better position career wise... and prolly with a badder *$&% than she was/he got. Just drive by them with the windows down and shades on. Feels real good...

Originally Posted by imsojayded

see mines every other day (we work together)
will be glad when i dont have to anymore (fall semester)
dont care about him..couldn't care less how he is

i had to learn my lesson the hard way.  DON'T SMASH COWORKERS (at jobs you'll be working for a while).
i got a chick in my department that looks at me sideways every day from across the cubicle smh

My most current ex I hope she gets screwed over... she did me wrong in so many ways... I can't wait for the day she wants to talk to me again and I'm off with someone better.

My ex before that, I really have no feelings towards. The guy she is with now she seems happy with, good for her.

My x dumped me last year out of no where and had dude call me to tell me to leave her alone,  she said she loved me like 2 minutes before
laugh.gif

She started working with me in august and has been trying to play mind games, A month ago i was at work and told my x i was going to meet up with a girl, for the rest of the day she tried to talk about she needs to think about us and how I was her first love and i was like no need to think you can stay with your bf, i went to girls house and my x called like 6 times in a row and kept texting me
roll.gif
. (I told her who the girl was and she tried to fight her at school.)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Recently her bf smashed and dashed on her, he hit it raw and lied about not having a condom in the end he didn't even pull out [/color]
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. Then her mom took her phone after he tried to hit again after dumping her. In the end shes having a bad year and still believes dude loves her even after he said "if your pregnant ill just pay child support". [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Last time i talked to her she tried to lie about it but i knew the whole time then she tried to make me jealous by bringing it up and i was like that's cool i smashed my girl 2.[/color]

I feel kinda bad for her now but it's all really her fault.

there's only one that i care to think of, and that's because i wanna smash again.

Spoiler [+]
hope my girlfriend doesnt find out

Me and my ex been broke up since November, and we ended bad but we were together for 5 years... I'm in another relationship now, but the relationship i'm in now sucks, but I burned my bridge with her, so it's over for me... Yeah I think about her all the time. Shes in school to be a nurse and i'm just now getting myself okay.. She's gonna be stylin on me hard soon

Back
Top Bottom