EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

thought you left, bruh.

haven't seen any actual rebuttals put forth by you yet.

is it really that stupid to give most of the credit to the guy that actually found the terrorist?

He really didn't find him though. He saw blood on the boat, called the cops.

Ok he found the guy. Law enforcement took over from there. So why don't they get credit for capturing him?

Guy gets all the credit for his capture merely by peeling back the cover On his boat. :lol:

Ive been looking at his pictures, twitter, etc .. and im starting to feel bad for him because I really think his brother brainwashed him into doing all this..I know you cant judge too much from pictures, but he really does look like a regular kid. Look in his eyes, i see no hate..

Forget looking in his eyes, look at his actions , I see a lot of hate.

:lol:

What have I said that was even remotely close to defending terrorism? I explicitly said that the killing of innocent people is wrong. Seriously. Point it out so that everyone can see that you're just talking out of your ***.

and what the hell is a social terrorist? lulz.

You're a troll who doesn't realize you're a troll

Kind of like Will Ferrell not realizing he was a human and not an elf

thought you left, bruh.

is it really that stupid to give most of the credit to the guy that actually found the terrorist?

he actually did. he peeled back the cover and saw the guy bleeding in there.

Ok he found the guy. Law enforcement took over from there. So why don't they get credit for capturing him?

Guy gets all the credit for his capture merely by peeling back the cover On his boat. :lol:

law enforcement was quitting already at that point. if the lockdown wasn't lifted, the guy wouldn't have been able to go outside and and find the bloody cover.

y'all really not giving this guy his credit :lol:

Law enforcement was QUITTING.

thought you left, bruh.

Yes it's stupid. Period. There is no rebuttal necessary for your inane babbling.

Your purpose here is to minimize the things other people have done solely for the sake of being contrary.

Your transparency is unrivaled.

"quitting" or not, who got him out of the boat and into custody? Law enforcement or the guy who found him in his yard.

With your argument, you ought to be attributing the whole case to 7-11 security camera.

thought you left, bruh.

he actually did. he peeled back the cover and saw the guy bleeding in there.

It's cool that we can ignore two 2 kids who bombed a crowd of people and had just killed in guy, on the run in a stolen SUV with half a dozen bombs and guns. That guy did a good job single-handedly finding and stopping them, without letting them kill anyone else. And he did an even better job of making his presence known enough, that that kid had to crawl into a hole to die.

Good thing he finally decided to bring the kid in, cuz the cops were too dumb to think this kid running west away from MIT, would double back on foot towards MIT, before they could set their perimeter and then crawl into a hole to die.

And it's a good thing this dude took every precaution. He peeked in and saw blood, so he did the smart thing, got into a helicopter, took a look at the boat with infrared, then went at the boat with flashbangs and guns to negotiate the kid out.

I'd chant U-S-A to that dude. :nthat:

Last edited:
According to all reports, law enforcement was already leaving the area. The suspect was outside of the lockdown zone. The lockdown was no longer in effect. It was a random guy that found the terrorist. So no, I don't attribute the capture of the terrorist to law enforcement.
You're right. Some random guy climbed into his boat, pulled the kid out and brought him to the jail.

I can see why people would chant USA. But like I've said multiple times, it seems misguided because the terrorist is an American. We don't know the motives yet. It doesn't make sense to chant USA when we've caught an American terrorist.

USA chants and flag waving...And yet...the terrorist was an American himself? That doesn't make sense to me.
It doesn't make sense to you, because in your mind, the police found this guy in the street, propped him up on the hood of their car Mad Max style, and paraded him around Boston before bringing him to jail. The Patriot Day marathon bombing never happened. The shootout in the middle of the night never happened. The National Guard, FBI, SWAT and all levels of New England police forces descending on Boston didn't happen. The 18 straight hours of lockdown and news coverage didn't happen. The gov't men in fatigues searching homes and patrolling neighborhoods didn't happen. None of that happened.

Just a regular police arrest of some kid who's not as Anglo as the stereotypical Boston kid, and all of the sudden the rednecks start chanting U-S-A.

I don't know what to tell you.

Does it make you sick anytime you hear people chanting USA? Cuz this wasn't "Bush calling it Mission Accomplished" chants of USA.

I've already said that people can chant USA all they want if the context is correct. In this situation, it was premature.

I get that y'all disagree with me. The whole patriotism things weirds me out because there was barely any information available at the time.

I get that law enforcement agencies worked almost endlessly together to capture this guy, but chanting USA is not just mere pride in our law enforcement.

I'm not that gullible, and neither are you.

So now you're saying LEO's Did capture the guy when you just said the opposite.

Yeah, you're just arguing for the sake of it.

Getting all butthurt over A crowd of a few thousand chanting USA. :smh: get over it.

big papi.
smokin.gif

I wonder who trained and activated these guys... Also their dad coming to the states.  Good luck to that guy getting out of the country.

Wasn't it confirmed the brothers spent 6 months back in their motherland some years ago. Definitely reminds me of the Americans on FX and News Room on HBO.  I just hope we got everyone involved in the marathon bombing

So now you're saying LEO's Did capture the guy when you just said the opposite.

Yeah, you're just arguing for the sake of it.

Yes, LEOs did physically capture the terrorist. They were the ones who handcuffed him and took him into custody. I should have made that clearer.

But ultimately, without that guy finding the terrorist in his boat, LEOs wouldn't have found the terrorist as soon as they did. They were quitting at that point. LEOs lifted the lockdown (terrorist wasn't even inside the lockdown area) and were leaving the area already.

That's why I give most of the credit to the guy who actually found the terrorist.

Getting all butthurt over A crowd of a few thousand chanting USA. :smh: get over it.

Getting butthurt? I merely said that it weirds me out, and that it was inappropriate.

Does it make you sick anytime you hear people chanting USA?
The whole patriotism things weirds me out
That's all you had to say

I get that law enforcement agencies worked almost endlessly together to capture this guy, but chanting USA is not just mere pride in our law enforcement.
This was not an act of our law enforcement. This was the combined effort and might of the US gov't to find one person and to protect a population of tens...hundreds of thousands in one specific area.

You're saying troops marching down your street is regular?

Seeing **** like this outside your window:

View media item 373184View media item 373170View media item 373133
And knowing they came there to protect you, is completely unthinkable and borderline racist to chant USA at when it's mission accomplished?

No. You're just hardheaded.

You've got a hammer and everything looks like a nail to you.

I've already said that people can chant USA all they want if the context is correct. In this situation, it was premature.

I get that y'all disagree with me. The whole patriotism things weirds me out because there was barely any information available at the time.

Want to know the best part? No one in Boston chanting USA gives a flying **** what you think of the context.

damn this thread is moving too fast for me to catch up.

my views on this

the story doesnt make sense. how did they lose the brothers during a car chase? you have every cop there on high alert and you would think that the standard protocol would be to follow em by helicopter in case the cop cars lost em.

they proceed to LOCK DOWN an area trying to find this 1 person? WTH even christopher dorner didnt have that. but he did have a freakin drone on his ***.

It doesn't make sense to that heavily armed (guns and explosives) could evade police pursuit?

Not every LEO responded to the incident at MIT. They weren't all pursuing the suspects. They didn't have 50 cars on their ***.

Last edited:
What's with the American flags, USA chants, and stuff like that?

That kinda stuff weirds me out.

That's the original post that started all of this :lol:

That's what I did say and have been maintaining this whole time.

To your other point, I didn't say any of this was regular. It's not. So I don't know where you got that from. Most of the military stuff you see if the result of our militarized police forces. Most of this was law enforcement agencies working together.

I wouldn't have chanted USA at that point; other people did. I can see why, but I don't agree with it.

Want to know the best part? No one in Boston chanting USA gives a flying **** what you think of the context.

I wasn't looking for their opinions in the first place.

USA! USA! USA! USA! Hell yeah I'm gonna chant that when we catch a terrorist on our own soil!    Just like I did when Obama announced we got him when we killed Bin Laden!    USA! USA! USA! and I'm proud to be an American!  I can't believe some of you guys in this thread are making excuses for that loser.  He killed and changed peoples lives forever.   I bet you guys wouldn't be making excuses for this scumbag if you were one of the people that got your leg blow off.
mean.gif

It doesn't make sense to that heavily armed (guns and explosives) could evade police pursuit?

Not every LEO responded to the incident at MIT. They weren't all pursuing the suspects. They didn't have 50 cars on their ***.

but they were on high alert. if a cop is getting shot at best believe all the cops in the surrounding area would go help. you ever see a cop call something in and in 1 minute 4 cop cars come rushing to the scene?

damn this thread is moving too fast for me to catch up.

my views on this

the story doesnt make sense. how did they lose the brothers during a car chase? you have every cop there on high alert and you would think that the standard protocol would be to follow em by helicopter in case the cop cars lost em.

they proceed to LOCK DOWN an area trying to find this 1 person? WTH even christopher dorner didnt have that. but he did have a freakin drone on his ***.

I followed it really closely from when the MIT shooting happened til the morning, and from what I understand....they thought they were after the wrong brother and that influenced all of their immediate decisions.

One brother was a psycho soldier...the other, a scared punk.

They stole the SUV, killed the cop at MIT and were driving west towards CT. They cops caught them in Watertown and had the big shootout.

During the shootout they throw bombs and grenades at the cops, sending them running for cover, entrenched and surrounded by smoke. The older psycho runs at the cops gets killed and even run over by the young brother. The younger punk brother gets shot, drives the **** outta there, ditches the car quick, then doubles back and runs east TOWARDS the cops, back towards MIT.

Their mistake was assuming, with all the cops at MIT and all the cops at the shootout, there was no way he'd head back in that direction. And they probably didn't realize he was on foot that quick.

He probably just got lucky to get past them in the sticks, cuz it was 2 in the morning, everyone in the neighborhood was shook and locked down and no one saw some kid running through their backyards.

The cops kept expecting another psycho. They figured they're gonna get a call of shots fired soon, or he's gonna blow something up or try his best to get away. Instead this punk, just wanted to find a hole to crawl in and die. So while the cops are setting a perimeter around the neighborhood of the shootout towards CT. He was behind them, crawling into that boat and probably cried himself to sleep.

If they didn't have the lockdown, he would've been found in the morning. But at the same time, maybe he's more conscious and goes out guns blazing. Iono.

Last edited:
Quoting myself again. I have a problem with the supposed patriotism being displayed.

The terrorists are Americans. How does it make sense to be chanting USA and waving our flags right now?

What does chanting USA even mean? That Americans are somehow better than the rest of the world? How does that work when the the terrorists are American themselves?

That's why I say the "patriotism" seems misguided right now. We don't have all the information yet. We don't know the motives yet.

Now if the terrorists were known to hate America or something similar, then I would have absolutely no problem with the patriotism being displayed. But we don't know anything yet, and that's why this display of patriotism seems inappropriate.
Came in here to type the same thing. I did seem kinda off to me too.

Back
Top Bottom