EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

USA! USA! USA! USA! Hell yeah I'm gonna chant that when we catch a terrorist on our own soil!    Just like I did when Obama announced we got him when we killed Bin Laden!    USA! USA! USA! and I'm proud to be an American!  I can't believe some of you guys in this thread are making excuses for that loser.  He killed and changed peoples lives forever.   I bet you guys wouldn't be making excuses for this scumbag if you were one of the people that got your leg blow off.:smh:

Just wondering..and if you could answer truthfully.

Did you chant USA when Chris Dorner was killed, or when we got the shooters of the Sikh Temple and Aurora Shootings?

His skin isnt dark enough....he must have been "brainwashed" or a victim of circumstance.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The suspects may have been "US citizens", but true Americans wouldn't do that to their own people. Terrorists.

Did you chant USA when Chris Dorner was killed, or when we got the shooters of the Sikh Temple and Aurora Shootings?
Yes I did!   It doesn't matter the race or where they are from.  If they are gonna terrorize our communities they are anti American whether they are from here or not.    I will say though the Sikh Temple shootings really pissed me off with the lack of coverage the media gave them due to the fact of them being Muslims.  

I think the difference between those events and this one is the fact that Dorner and the temple shooter were targeting a small demographic/group within America.

The boston bombers had EVERY american as a target.... there was no discrimination.

So after the incident, I'm sure every person in the US felt like they could have been a potential victim, thus the feeling that this was America vs. the bad guy.

Dorner targeted police and their family, temple shooters targeted just sikhs/people he thought were muslim, boston bombers targeted anybody american they could kill

Last edited:
damn this thread is moving too fast for me to catch up.

my views on this

the story doesnt make sense. how did they lose the brothers during a car chase? you have every cop there on high alert and you would think that the standard protocol would be to follow em by helicopter in case the cop cars lost em.

they proceed to LOCK DOWN an area trying to find this 1 person? WTH even christopher dorner didnt have that. but he did have a freakin drone on his ***.
I was watching lvie, and they said there was no helicopter chasing him directly after the car chase because of the weather. I believe some flights were canceled from it too.  

Last edited:

Yes I did!   It doesn't matter the race or where they are from.  If they are gonna terrorize our communities they are anti American whether they are from here or not.    I will say though the Sikh Temple shootings really pissed me off with the lack of coverage the media gave them due to the fact of them being Muslims.  

But Sikhs aren't Muslims....? two different religions...

anyways...I didn't chant USA in any of those cases... Doesn't make any sense to. Aurora shooter caught? Chanting USA USA USA doesn't seem like an appropriate response to that.

anyways...I didn't chant USA in any of those cases... Doesn't make any sense to. Aurora shooter caught? Chanting USA USA USA doesn't seem like an appropriate response to that.

Since you're making all the rules here, can you tell us when it's appropriate to chant USA?

Sikhs are similar to Muslims by how they look and dress.  You have your opinion and I have mine.   When a terrorist is running around killing innocent people it is wrong.   But answer my question.  Are you proud to be an American or are your ashamed to be from the US? 

Define true Americans, please.

:lol:

Can't wait to hear this one.

I will. people that don't go around killing innocent people for fun.  That in my book makes them terrorist.   Now I have a question for you.  Do you like being American? 

True Americans = people that don't go around killing innocent people for fun.

There must be BILLIONS of of Americans on this Earth then. :lol:

How do you know these two terrorists were killing people for fun? If they didn't kill people for fun, does that mean that they aren't terrorists? :lol:

I don't really understand your question about being American.

Since you're making all the rules here, can you tell us when it's appropriate to chant USA?

Surely I can voice my opinion here, right?

Off the top of my head, chanting USA at the Olympics would be alright.

I also didn't have a problem with people chanting USA outside the White House when Osama Bin Laden was killed.

There must be BILLIONS of of Americans on this Earth then.
laugh.gif

How do you know these two terrorists were killing people for fun? If they didn't kill people for fun, does that mean that they aren't terrorists?
laugh.gif

your trolling hard.
roll.gif
For one Billions can't be Americans if their not a citizen of the US.  Your second question is just dumb.  They were killing random people with bombs and guns.  That makes them terrorist!   I guess you are smarter then 95% of Americans who call them terrorist too.
mean.gif
  If you don't like it here in this great country why don't you leave?  No one is forcing you to stay. 

There must be BILLIONS of of Americans on this Earth then. :lol:

How do you know these two terrorists were killing people for fun? If they didn't kill people for fun, does that mean that they aren't terrorists? :lol:

your trolling hard. :rofl: For one Billions can't be Americans if their not a citizen of the US.  Your second question is just dumb.  They were killing random people with bombs and guns.  That makes them terrorist!   I guess you are smarter then 95% of Americans who call them terrorist too. :smh:   If you don't like it here in this great country why don't you leave?  No one is forcing you to stay. 

Of course billions of people can't be true Americans. That's why your definition of a true Americans as people that don't go around killing people for fun doesn't work. That descriptions fits BILLIONS of people. So try again and define what a "True American" is.

Then you say terrorists are people who kill for fun. If these two brothers weren't killing for fun, are they terrorists then?

Are you also saying that Americans can't be terrorists? It sounds like you're saying only foreigners can be terrorists.

Last edited:
Of course billions of people can't be true Americans. That's why your definition of a true Americans as people that don't go around killing people for fun doesn't work.

Then you say terrorists are people who kill for fun. If these two brothers weren't killing for fun, are they terrorists?

Are you also saying that Americans can't be terrorists? It sounds like you're saying only foreigners can be terrorists.
Dude your trolling hard.  Whoever is a US citizen is an American but if they are gonna go around killing people at random for what ever reason that makes them a terrorist whether they are from here or not.  I considered All of the other incidents as terrorist acts also.  Stop trying to twist my words. 
mean.gif
This is the last time I will respond to you since you fail to answer the questions I have been asking you.  Take your your anti American rants to the conspiracy thread with all of your sarcastic questions.   

Last edited:
Why should someone celebrate. Last time I checked there are about 5 people dead and some that lost limb whos lives will never be the same. Instead we respect the dead with a memorial service. Aspecialy the MIT police officer because if it was not for him things would of ended up really different

Im celebrating because i now know my family is much safer back in boston. i can thank officials who helped. i know that its one less dangerous person off the st. people are able to go back to work. i can go on

we will not forget those who lost their lives.. we will not

This has become a NikeAirForce1 vs. NTers thread

Can we move on now? We all have different views!

Anyways heard these guys dad is on the way over to America....uhhhhh we need him on 24 hour survalience

I feel like the Dad has something up his sleeve

Surely I can voice my opinion here, right?

Off the top of my head, chanting USA at the Olympics would be alright.

I also didn't have a problem with people chanting USA outside the White House when Osama Bin Laden was killed.

You can voice your opinion to your little heart's content. I think it's stupid and I think it's obvious that you're just thirsty for some sort of dissent, but you can say whatever you like.

Now, could you please explain to me why the sense of pride that our citizens felt when Bin Laden was killed is any different from the feelings that the people of Boston experienced?

Do you see the chanting of USA as a xenophobic act? Or is it a showing of national pride?

Do you think it's wrong to be prideful of something that our military/law enforcement has accomplished?

You're acting as if patriotism should be strictly reserved for times when we deal with entities that oppose America's name or society. That's just silly.

Last edited:
This has become a NikeAirForce1 vs. NTers thread

Can we move on now? We all have different views!

Anyways heard these guys dad is on the way over to America....uhhhhh we need him on 24 hour survalience

I feel like the Dad has something up his sleeve

He said their would be hell to pay if his second son was killed. Either that was a dry threat by him not wanting his son to die or he knows something more. Maybe he said that because there are others who will try bombing/shootin at other places/events.

Back
Top Bottom