EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

lol usually when someone starts off saying I'm not saying its a conspiracy, they are implying its a conspiracy...

Almost certain if i dropped my glass of milk somebody would call it a conspiracy...

I will shout USA and celebrate after i take a crap if I want to. i gives a damn who does not like it.

Got guys in here sounding like double agents and what not.

deep down inside you probably happy innocent people were killed by these guys

Ill do a moonwalk on them terrorist grave while kool and the gang blast in the background

you mad? oh weeeeeeeeeell

He said their would be hell to pay if his second son was killed. Either that was a dry threat by him not wanting his son to die or he knows something more. Maybe he said that because there are others who will try bombing/shootin at other places/events.

if there were others planning to bomb, dead or alive, it would not stop them...

he knows nothing. just a parent upset cuz he knew what most likely would happen.

This has become a NikeAirForce1 vs. NTers thread

Can we move on now? We all have different views!

Anyways heard these guys dad is on the way over to America....uhhhhh we need him on 24 hour survalience

I feel like the Dad has something up his sleeve

He said their would be hell to pay if his second son was killed. Either that was a dry threat by him not wanting his son to die or he knows something more. Maybe he said that because there are others who will try bombing/shootin at other places/events.

Their pops had a really brief "interview" with CNN earlier (more like they camped outside his crib and caught him for 1min with the window down). But basically he said his kids would never ever do this, then went on to say the govn't framed them, and he will be coming to America soon. He never answered when they asked if the Feds had contacted him or anything, and the last time he spoke to either of his kids was this past Sunday...I get that no parent wants to believe that your kids are capable of such evil but to say they didn't do anything >D, cmon bruh. They have video of your kids dropping bags w/bombs off directly where explosions happened, then leaving the scene, not to mention they murdered a MIT police officer, carjacked a man at gunpoint, and then got into firefight with police wearing a suicide vest :smh: Gimme a break.

The uncle's theory is at least somewhat plausible...that they became radicalized at some point, more likely that it was the older brother who then influenced the younger one. I hope the dad doesn't try anything stupid in reaction to this...the only one in that family who seems logical is uncle Ruslan...and he's detached from the rest of em it seems, the Aunt, Mom, Dad's reactions kinda bothered me.

Their pops had a really brief "interview" with CNN earlier (more like they camped outside his crib and caught him for 1min with the window down). But basically he said his kids would never ever do this, then went on to say the govn't framed them, and he will be coming to America soon. He never answered when they asked if the Feds had contacted him or anything, and the last time he spoke to either of his kids was this past Sunday...I get that no parent wants to believe that your kids are capable of such evil but to say they didn't do anything >D, cmon bruh. They have video of your kids dropping bags w/bombs off directly where explosions happened, then leaving the scene, not to mention they murdered a MIT police officer, carjacked a man at gunpoint, and then got into firefight with police wearing a suicide vest :smh: Gimme a break.

The uncle's theory is at least somewhat plausible...that they became radicalized at some point, more likely that it was the older brother who then influenced the younger one. I hope the dad doesn't try anything stupid in reaction to this...the only one in that family who seems logical is uncle Ruslan...and he's detached from the rest of em it seems, the Aunt, Mom, Dad's reactions kinda bothered me.

You think that there will be a terrorist group claiming that they were the masterminds of this?

Their pops had a really brief "interview" with CNN earlier (more like they camped outside his crib and caught him for 1min with the window down). But basically he said his kids would never ever do this, then went on to say the govn't framed them, and he will be coming to America soon. He never answered when they asked if the Feds had contacted him or anything, and the last time he spoke to either of his kids was this past Sunday...I get that no parent wants to believe that your kids are capable of such evil but to say they didn't do anything
grin.gif
, cmon bruh. They have video of your kids dropping bags w/bombs off directly where explosions happened, then leaving the scene, not to mention they murdered a MIT police officer, carjacked a man at gunpoint, and then got into firefight with police wearing a suicide vest
mean.gif
Gimme a break.

I agree besides their uncle Ruslan I think the rest of their family is in denial.   

Their pops had a really brief "interview" with CNN earlier (more like they camped outside his crib and caught him for 1min with the window down). But basically he said his kids would never ever do this, then went on to say the govn't framed them, and he will be coming to America soon. He never answered when they asked if the Feds had contacted him or anything, and the last time he spoke to either of his kids was this past Sunday...I get that no parent wants to believe that your kids are capable of such evil but to say they didn't do anything
grin.gif
, cmon bruh. They have video of your kids dropping bags w/bombs off directly where explosions happened, then leaving the scene, not to mention they murdered a MIT police officer, carjacked a man at gunpoint, and then got into firefight with police wearing a suicide vest
mean.gif
Gimme a break.

I am not surprised by the family's reactions. Even with all the proof with pics and other events. To them it is not enough proof, the love and thought that their kids wouldn't do this is stronger. They also come from a region where the Government implicates and frames their citizens due to the corruption and political agendas. They come from a culture of paranoia and distrust towards officials/police forces/government. 

You think that there will be a terrorist group claiming that they were the masterminds of this?

I'm not sure, it'd be kinda weird from what I understand if a group from Dagested (sp?) or Chechnya were involved b/c they tend to focus on their region and Russia mainly...but I heard Al-Queda may have some involvement in that region? (not saying this is related to them at all).

I posted in here though that I saw different ppl saying that the Russians told the FBI to look into Tamalar (Suspect #1) before this happened supposedly so I dunno if Putin and his people know what he was involved with back home or if they just have an agenda

Their pops had a really brief "interview" with CNN earlier (more like they camped outside his crib and caught him for 1min with the window down). But basically he said his kids would never ever do this, then went on to say the govn't framed them, and he will be coming to America soon. He never answered when they asked if the Feds had contacted him or anything, and the last time he spoke to either of his kids was this past Sunday...I get that no parent wants to believe that your kids are capable of such evil but to say they didn't do anything >D , cmon bruh. They have video of your kids dropping bags w/bombs off directly where explosions happened, then leaving the scene, not to mention they murdered a MIT police officer, carjacked a man at gunpoint, and then got into firefight with police wearing a suicide vest :smh: Gimme a break.

I am not surprised by the family's reactions. Even with all the proof with pics and other events. To them it is not enough proof, the love and thought that their kids wouldn't do this is stronger. They also come from a region where the Government implicates and frames their citizens due to the corruption and political agendas. They come from a culture of paranoia and distrust towards officials/police forces/government. 
[/quote]

True, I guess it just always bothers me when you hear after a tragedy the parent or someone say "no couldn't be my kid, someone made him do this or forced him, or they were framed" in the light of clear evidence on video, pics, eye witnesses, etc.I think its disrespectful to the people who were hurt or killed. I know people lie and stuff but not about things such as this. I think Ruslan took the perfect tone with it...like you hate that they're accused but if they did it then they need to be prosecuted, even urging them to turn themselves in and ask forgiveness...not a flat out denial about oh y'all are framing my kids

To me, innocent people react like the kid in the blue track jacket did when the Post put his pic on the cover claiming he was the perp...you immediately get out and clear your name, talk to the police and they will look into you and release you if you're clean. These dudes took into hiding, committed severalother crimes beyond the bombing...thats not done if you're "scared"....plus the younger one was extremely Americanized from everyone who knew him; its not like they're in a foreign country and scared b/c they don't understand the language or proper protocol.

Last edited:
I'm not sure, it'd be kinda weird from what I understand if a group from Dagested (sp?) or Chechnya were involved b/c they tend to focus on their region and Russia mainly...but I heard Al-Queda may have some involvement in that region? (not saying this is related to them at all).

I posted in here though that I saw different ppl saying that the Russians told the FBI to look into Tamalar (Suspect #1) before this happened supposedly so I dunno if Putin and his people know what he was involved with back home or if they just have an agenda

True, I guess it just always bothers me when you hear after a tragedy the parent or someone say "no couldn't be my kid, someone made him do this or forced him, or they were framed" in the light of clear evidence on video, pics, eye witnesses, etc.I think its disrespectful to the people who were hurt or killed. I know people lie and stuff but not about things such as this. I think Ruslan took the perfect tone with it...like you hate that they're accused but if they did it then they need to be prosecuted, even urging them to turn themselves in and ask forgiveness...not a flat out denial about oh y'all are framing my kids

To me, innocent people react like the kid in the blue track jacket did when the Post put his pic on the cover claiming he was the perp...you immediately get out and clear your name, talk to the police and they will look into you and release you if you're clean. These dudes took into hiding, committed severalother crimes beyond the bombing...thats not done if you're "scared"....plus the younger one was extremely Americanized from everyone who knew him; its not like they're in a foreign country and scared b/c they don't understand the language or proper protocol.[/quote]
Ya, I agree. You would adamantly want to clear your name, not run away, and even cooperate with police to clear your name. 

But the family lives all the way in Dagestan. So who knows what coverage or media they had access to. Same with the other family members. 

LyonBC1 -

I just have a feeling everyone wants him to say Al-Qaeda was behind it.

Last edited:
There was no celebration/ USA chants after aurora, the sikh temple shootings or sandy hook because the suspects in those cases were killed or were taken into custody on the spot.

When there's 2 bombers on the loose in your city for 5 days who have already killed people and who are targeting the general innocent population and scaring the whole town, I would be happy as well when they get caught.

People were chanting USA because terrorist behaviour is not what America stands for, and the attacks were inspired from overseas practices.

America uses drone strikes, known kill innocent civilians, never apologize for it, barely knowledge it happens, and then never provide legal justification for the act to the public.

To a lot of people consider those attacks are acts of terror

-And their have been other American bombers and "domestic terrorist" that could have provided this inspiration for these brothers.

Last edited:
America uses drone strikes, known kill innocent civilians, never apologize for it, barely knowledge it happens, and then never provide legal justification for the act to the public.

-And their have been other American bombers and "domestic terrorist" that could have provided this inspiration for these brothers.

dog just go ahead and make an anti america thread because clearly your real true agenda is finally leaking out..

Exactly. If you have something against this govt than go live in another country and see how really corrupt can be.

I dont get how Russia told us to keep watch out on older brother, we followed up and told them to let us know if they found something, than they never followed up. This was before he even went back. Wouldn't the Russians know If he came back in 2012 and that they should maybe check up on him?

Leave dude, just go away.

Like seriously, please just leave this country. :lol:

I think the point Nike Air Force 1 was trying to make is that people were only chanting USA because their skin is brown and names are pronounced a certain way. Nobody was chanting USA when the Sandy Hook or Aurora dude was caught.

And I do think there's more to the story. The younger dude seemed normal as hell. He was popular, prolly got da yambs, and on his Twitter he just seemed like a regular dude . . . his life here was pretty good, he had no reason to dislike America, and he wasn't one of those lames who go crazy because they're not getting enough booty or attention in general. The older brother seemed like he had something to do with it.

I just wish if he really was innocent, that he went to the authorities and turned himself in just to clear his name like that dude in the blue soccer outfit. He's definitely getting time for shooting the MIT police officer (although, are they gonna investigate that or they just gonna say **** it and assume it was him?), and definitely will get time for carjacking, and he will prolly go down for his involvement with the bombings and lack of cooperation with the authorities.

I got a feeling the older brother is the one wo got down with some extreme stuff, and was gonna do this anyway, then the younger brother got roped into it and that there a variety of ways that could have gone down.

Dudes getting 3000 years in prison. Big bro brainwashed him but dude was obviously concious when he placed bombs next to the guy and looked him in his eyes. He's not innocent in any way shape or form.

People were cheering because these two dudes shut down an entire city and stopped the lives of thousands.

Still can't believe the first reports of the MIT shooting weren't related. I knew something was up, who exacutes a police officer after robbing a 7-11?

dog just go ahead and make an anti america thread because clearly your real true agenda is finally leaking out..
I don't think he's anti America, I just think he's saying that we do alot of messed up things

Alot of innocent people overseas feel like how Boston felt this past week (scared and angry because people are bombing random places with innocents because of their "beliefs"), except they feel that way 24/7, 365. They consider America to be terrorists just as much as me or you consider the Boston Bombers or Bin Laden to be

I think that the whole world should hold life in general to a much higher level of importance, no matter your beliefs, don't see how you can see it fit to hurt people who don't have anything to do with the agenda you are against

I can't get down with everything he says, but the whole drones issue, I agree with. I don't know much about it, but what is America's reason for sending drones to Pakistan, etc and killing innocent people's lives? 

Back
Top Bottom