EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

So in this day and age, ya'll really believe the White House shouldn't have a team of people monitoring twitter and evaluating threats or reports of bombings? Not only is there, but Mr. Obama was probably notified before many people knew what the hell was going.

They're called the FBI, Homeland Security, and a bunch of other entities.

Last edited:
President Obama receiving the news...
View media item 367029
Isn't it crazy to think that due to the President not being constantly online or socially active, there are ***** that tweet pictures of their food that knew before he did? That is such a crazy idea to me.

I've always wondered who takes these pictures?

Most world leaders have personal photographers. They would get paid very well

well the person you quoted holds that perhaps twitter has some value for the white house to use
not a bad argument either in my opinion

was fdr too old and busy for the radio? no
So in this day and age, ya'll really believe the White House shouldn't have a team of people monitoring twitter and evaluating threats or reports of bombings? Not only is there, but Mr. Obama was probably notified before many people knew what the hell was going.

all over facebook now

544852_471518942917427_351544890_n.jpg

But if it does turn out to be an intentional bombing, who are they gonna pin this on? Domestic terrorism? Muslim extremists? North Korean fanatics? Some other unknown party?

already told my girl, they gonna pin this on North Korea. RIP NK

I take the mass pike home and pass under mass ave nearby where the explosions took place.

I was a couple miles outside Boston heading west when i saw two police cruisers racing towards the city.

I figured there must have been a car wreck. 

Thirty seconds later I see three more cruisers.. then another.. and another.

At this point I feel like something terrible has just happened, I checked CNN but nothing was there then the radio broadcast got interrupted to report explosions at the finishline of the marathon :/

If I would have left work just a little later I probably would have heard the explosions.

Saudi National in custody. Was tackled and turned over to BPD. Currently being cooperative during questioning and denying involvement.

Just reported AGAIN.
Saw this on the news aswell (CBS I believe). isnt[/B] under arrest or being "detained" or anything they are just asking him questions after he was tackled by someone Bostoner after he (the Saudi national) was seen running away after the blasts (
mean.gif
, like most people would after a big explosion) They stressed that dude is completely copperating and as you said denying any involvement.
kinda ****** up if dude was tackled trying to run for safety and a douche tackled him because he was arab and assumed he had something to do with it  
mean.gif

:wow:  That last comment tho! Not trying to be a conspiracy theorist but the US has done horrible things to push our agenda before.

What makes Brooke Longobardi credible in any way whatsoever? Why do you :wow: over some dumb *** talking crap on Facebook? :smh:

Being a conspiracy theorist: the only hobby where you can be wrong literally a 1000 times in a row; get one right; then feel you have the right to say "I told you so" :smh:

No matter what the results of the investigation are, people will spin it to "government pushing an agenda"

What makes Brooke Longobardi credible in any way whatsoever? Why do you
eek.gif
over some dumb *** talking crap on Facebook?
mean.gif
Not to mention, that person easily could have made the page on Saturday for something unrelated and changed the name on Monday after the fact.

Why are you surprised the president has better things to do than go on twitter.

That's not really my point. My point is that it's crazy to think that social networking makes the masses privy to information the President hasn't even been notified of. That is crazy to me. Not in a bad way, more like a "what a crazy world we live in" kind of way.

Not to mention, that person easily could have made the page on Saturday for something unrelated and changed the name on Monday after the fact.
Just want to emphasize this before the debate over that facebook page gets out of control.

That's not really my point. My point is that it's crazy to think that social networking makes the masses privy to information the President hasn't even been notified of. That is crazy to me. Not in a bad way, more like a "what a crazy world we live in" kind of way.

I agree with what you're saying. However, I imagine the president was notified almost immediately.

Sometimes I wonder how anyone can be depressed about their lives when there are so many conspiracy theorists out there to make you feel good about yourself.

Being a conspiracy theorist: the only hobby where you can be wrong literally a 1000 times in a row; get one right; then feel you have the right to say "I told you so" :smh:

No matter what the results of the investigation are, people will spin it to "government pushing an agenda"
True, 'cause the government doesn't have an extensive history of using tragedies to push agendas.

Just saying.

Last edited:
oh and in no way am i being a conspiracy kook, i just posted that image to show that the conspiracists are already chiming in.

Back
Top Bottom