Exterior paint for a house help Vol. What's best?

what is the best paint these days to paint the exterior of a house? There is just too many choices and I'm wondering which will last the longest   THANKS
eek.gif

i asked my dad (a contractor) and he said benjamin moore latex satin or semigloss paint
happy.gif

Appreciate that man. Yeah I'm leaning on bejamin Moore just wanted to see if there is better paint. Cause there is so many to choose from. Any other inputs?

with sun and water damage, it seems like no matter the brand of paint, they all end up chipping or fading in the same amount of time.

which helps you none.

every situation is different.
what do you want to get out of the paint? any reputable paint these days comes with a lifetime warranty on it so if it *%+!! up youre gonna be covered.
some paints are cover better, some are more durable and some are more moisture resistant (in terms of not having to worry if it rains a couple hours after you paint your house).
i work for Sherwin-Williams and honestly if you go with anything SW or Ben Moore youll be good.
(we are slightly cheaper and consistently rated as a better product than BM though #imjustsayin)

Im looking for the most durable paint that will last me the longest. Thanks for the input very helpful

Back
Top Bottom