F & F this weekend 25% instore and online Champs/Footlocker/Footaction

Joined Feb 27, 2006
Copied from slickdeals.net

25% off Footlocker, Champs, Foot Action F&F 3/25/10-3/28/10

25% off Footlocker, Champs, Foot Action Friends and Family Event: 3/25/10-3/28/10
Not as good as their usual 30% off friends and family, but I guess something's better than nothing.

Sale starts Thursday March 25, 2010 through Sunday March 28, 2010.

For Footlocker (also works for Lady Footlocker and Kids Footlocker):
Internet Code: FFMR3258
In-store printable will be posted when available.

For Champs:
Internet Code: FFMR6325

For FootAction:
Internet code: FFMRA325

Joined Jul 15, 2007
I miss having a EA connect...now the best i can do is 25% off...oh well i may pick up a few items that i have been waiting on

Joined Jul 31, 2009
thanks for posting this, but 
I'm going to the Nike employee store this weekend

Joined Jan 12, 2010
Hopefully I can get some Lebrons and another pair of freshwaters.  I'll probably still wait on the Jordan Xii's

Joined Apr 8, 2009
Originally Posted by Raymo24TX

Hopefully I can get some Lebrons and another pair of freshwaters.  I'll probably still wait on the Jordan Xii's
Who has the 12s left? These are sold out all across my district and I tried to order a pair of the white and red last week and they were not available. These should be gone. If not shame on that store.

Joined Jan 12, 2010
that sucks, lol I still got a full size run on Flu Games, almost a FSR on Rising Suns, and i dont know about the white/red 12s but they are still on display where i'm at

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now