F & F this weekend 25% instore and online Champs/Footlocker/Footaction

does anybody have the printable coupon for footaction? or can you just use the foot locker coupon at footaction as well?

is there a free shipping code on top of the fnf/ 30 off of 100?? Shipping is the only reason holdin me back at the moment.

EDIT: They only allow one coupon code at a time, just pulled the trigger on some stuff.

is there a printable coupon for champs and footaction floating around somewhere? i only got the footlocker one.

b_02.jpg

b_04.jpg

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Are AM 95's excluded? I wanna buy Neons this weekend.

yea the 95s are excluded. the lebrons are ok except for the hof edition

why isnt the exclusion list out yet? the sale starts tomorrow so i would have expected the list to be out by now

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

why isnt the exclusion list out yet? the sale starts tomorrow so i would have expected the list to be out by now

what he said...anyone have an official list?

YO! The list was e-mailed out. My homie said he was too busy to look before he closed the store though. DF!!!

Am I the only person that the online FTL code isn't working for?

Edit: the code in my email (FFRME324) is different than the code posted in this thread for some reason.  Disregard.

Called a footlocker to see what was excluded:

Here is a short list:

AIR MAX 95'S

AIR MAX 2009'S

KOBE'S

LEBRON'S

JORDAN 6 BLACK/WHITE

SKETCHERS SHAPE UPS

Foamposites

Air Force ones

Griffeys

Pretty much anything that we want
ohwell.gif

I just went in, don't even bother. Anything of note is excluded. Neon 95's, the 24/7's, Foams, any new Jordans, Airmax 2009's, any of the newer colorways of Lebrons and Kobes, the grey Griffeys (although I think Volts and Freshwaters can be 25% off).

Back
Top Bottom