F & F this weekend 25% instore and online Champs/Footlocker/Footaction

Any spots still have the Total Max Uptempo Volts? Wouldn't mind picking up a pair for the cheap...

For all the head in the bay, solano mall footlocker will let you use the $30 off of $100 anything

They got FSR on freshwaters, inlines, aways(kobe), brons. And others

umm, does anyone have info if dark knights was footlocker released?

and what is the FTL sku for allstar kobes and/or dark knights? or red carpets

do you have to have VIP card to get the $30 off?
nerd.gif

Some footlocker store are seriously pissing me off. Called in and they said Kobe are not excluded. Came to the store and they say oops it is on our exclusion list. BS

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

they will ask for the VIP card im sure some wont but they did each time i used the $30 coupon
I just bought the sport red 95s and the dude didn't ask for my VIP card.  He just saw the coupon and took the $30 off.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

they will ask for the VIP card im sure some wont but they did each time i used the $30 coupon
I just bought the sport red 95s and the dude didn't ask for my VIP card.  He just saw the coupon and took the $30 off.
Why didn't you use the 25% off the sport red 95s? Are they excluded in the footlocker you went cuz the one I bought them off of they weren't excluded.

Originally Posted by JYabbz

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Why didn't you use the 25% off the sport red 95s? Are they excluded in the footlocker you went cuz the one I bought them off of they weren't excluded.
dude said they was excluded.  That spot was my last hope to get those 95s which they only had 1 shoe left in my size.

Kobes ARE NOT excluded. I bought 4 pairs today, and was lucky enough to find a pair of chaos'.

If a shoe is really and truly excluded, their computer system will reject the f&f code. a lot of employees don't know what the exclusion list actually is, and what they're saying is based on what they THINK should be excluded. best thing to do is to take the shoes up to the register and have them punch in the code.

not to knock ALL footlocker/champs employees - but it's clear to see that a lot of them don't know what they're talking about. aside from simple f&f exclusions, some of them have no idea about the shoes they are selling...

one time an employee was trying hard to sell me on the lebron 7's. it was clear he just wanted to add up on his commisson with a high-priced shoe. so i asked him to explain why the shoe is good. more specifically, i pointed to the flywire and ask "what is this material anyway?" he literally brought the shoe within 2 inches of his eyes, picked at it a couple of times with his finger nails, and after 10 seconds responded with "umm, i think its some kind of threading...?"

Was able to get Minneapolis Kobe IV for $50 and stock locate some Lebron Red Carpets at Footaction for $133! =)

Size, 9 and 8.5 though. I got small feet so there seems to be plenty to go around.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Kobes ARE NOT excluded. I bought 4 pairs today, and was lucky enough to find a pair of chaos'.

If a shoe is really and truly excluded, their computer system will reject the f&f code. a lot of employees don't know what the exclusion list actually is, and what they're saying is based on what they THINK should be excluded. best thing to do is to take the shoes up to the register and have them punch in the code.

not to knock ALL footlocker/champs employees - but it's clear to see that a lot of them don't know what they're talking about. aside from simple f&f exclusions, some of them have no idea about the shoes they are selling...

one time an employee was trying hard to sell me on the lebron 7's. it was clear he just wanted to add up on his commisson with a high-priced shoe. so i asked him to explain why the shoe is good. more specifically, i pointed to the flywire and ask "what is this material anyway?" he literally brought the shoe within 2 inches of his eyes, picked at it a couple of times with his finger nails, and after 10 seconds responded with "umm, i think its some kind of threading...?"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 so true though, but they're young though.  Some know their stuff, some don't

Anybody ever received this message when submitting an online order? My first time seeing it; placed my order last night and have yet to receive any confirmation e-mail.

2qt910g.jpg

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Truth. I was told kobes were excluded and I knew they werent. Asked to talk to a manager and he said ''no problem''. Some of the employees hate too, like if they see you getting heat they want to see you pay full price. At least by me they do.
I also came home with a pair of chaos, palomalu trainers, pac-mans and some air trainer 1's.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SoCalheat

Was able to get Minneapolis Kobe IV for $50 and stock locate some Lebron Red Carpets at Footaction for $133! =)

Size, 9 and 8.5 though. I got small feet so there seems to be plenty to go around.
Man I might need to stock locate a pair of Red Carpets. Did you just give them the Nike product code?

I just bought a couple of Trainer SCs. Tried using the March Madness on one pair and the friends and family on the second pair (I only brought in one copy of the March Madness). Cashier did the first transaction on the F&F and it went through fine. She then tried doing the 2nd paid on the MM and she couldn't get it to work. Manager then came out and busted out saying it was excluded from both. Cashier was about to say she could not let me have the 2nd pair on the discount but manager stepped in and said he would let the F&F slide on the 2nd pair though because she had already ranged up the 1st pair up. I was about to just leave both pairs behind if they didn't take it off the 2nd pair.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Anybody ever received this message when submitting an online order? My first time seeing it; placed my order last night and have yet to receive any confirmation e-mail.

yup ive recieved it, i had to call back the next day and maybe even another day to make sure it went through, dont know why it does that but i didnt get my order cancelled if thats what you are worried about...but that was one time for me.  i too found it strange. call them to find out

Went to Champs and wanted to use the MM 30 off 100 coupon on Jordan Oreo 6s and they said I could only get 15 off not 30 since it's a FTL coupon. Then went to FA and also called another FTL and both said I need to wait 14 days after release to get 30 off Jordan Oreo 6s. Finally went to a FTL store and they let me use the coupon 30 off 100 off Oreo 6s. Dude what is wrong with these people? Just give the damn discounts already. If they don't ring up they don't ring up. It's not like you own these stores. The more you sell the more heat you'll get at your stores. I feel like I'm dealing with some flea market and asking them for a deal or something?

Back
Top Bottom